Mesut Özil

His career doesn’t. Well not to him anyway.

2 Likes

I would so hate to be enslaved on 350k a week playing Fortnite all day

3 Likes

You have to show up to training so no not all day. Slavery

Pretty sure slaves in the traditional sense didn’t get paid £350k a week, and they definitely also had to live on the farm and endure intense mental and physical abuse and capital punishment.

If Ozil is sick of going to training every day, he’s well within his rights to cancel his contract at any time as he’s protected by contract law and human rights provisions - something slaves weren’t lol

2 Likes

Pretty sure they were not left out of the Cotton plantation squad though to spite on their already troublesome existence.
So factor in that before you make an argument

Pretty sure most slaves would have loved being dropped from the team

4 Likes

Obvious lack of pride in their work

So, can the fuckers go fuck off?

At least Per came out and confirmed something. NOT BECAUSE OF HIS PERFORMANCE IN TRAINING.

Go fuck off those conspiracy theory saying he slacks off in training and not following instructions.
Indeed, he fucking works hard.

2 Likes

It’s because of his political opinions and connections. Arsenal are overly PC as fuck in general.

2 Likes

What Mert says can be interpreted in so many ways. Him not getting picked has nothing to do with his performance in training? Or he started a family (like half of all professional footballers also have), so he has no ambition? :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Oh yeah, fucking Elneny and Xhaka have so much ambitions during training

2 Likes

When I start a family I’ll tell my boss I can’t be arsed to perform anymore but would like to keep the same salary.

Sounds legit :poldi:

3 Likes

Really turning it on against them u23s. Trooper.

1 Like

Not getting game time because of his political opinions is not a conspiracy theory?

1 Like

I think he is speculating about the possible reasons he is not selected but then shares his recent experience with him.

1 Like

it is not, it was pretty obvious, pal.
It was never about training and footballing issue.

Political opinions, salary issues…

All are conspiracy theories tbf.

4 Likes

You are right.

Works hard but not ambitious enough, sounds stupid and nonsense.

If he works hard, and not about his performance in training, then he must have done something evil to get the exclusion of the squad.

Wether we agree on whoever plays training hard is minimum requirement.
Even Sanogo crap as he was probably done as many shuttle runs as the rest.

1 Like