Mesut Özil

what to have a manager that calls the shots instead the players…yeah right whatever!

1 Like

City have the exact same culture.

1 Like

City have the luxury to bench whoever they want

3 Likes

the way they are both at the same levels makes them look like candles as well

We don’t want to get absolutely nothing out of £350k a week, no manager or person at the club has decided that it’s official policy to never select our highest paid player, to not even include him in match day squads.

This is on him and frankly he can fuck off, he clearly has no professional pride these days.

14 Likes

It’s never ever Ozil’s fault is it?

10 Likes

@ronniec speaking nothing but truth in here my dood keep going :fist::fist: hope all the Arsenal fanatics are happy playing good culture guys like Laca and Xhaka and getting dominated at home by Leicester :joy::joy:

1 Like

In fairness mate we could and probably should have been 3-0 up at half time, created many clear cut chances first half.

3 Likes

Arteta doesn’t play Auba down the middle where he should be recieving those chances, and then we get pegged back into our own half for large chunks of time which leads to the red card because we are on the back foot and forced on the defensive.

Yeah I agree with a lot of what you’ve said mate, merely saying in terms of clear cut chances I felt we were the superior team.

2 Likes

We only played well for 45 mins and we shouldn’t have turtled. Why are we getting pegged back by Leciester at home?

Yeah we simply aren’t good enough to sustain it for 90 minutes or it’s a mental issue with the team, not sure as to which one.

1 Like

I had said it many times, I really don’t mind selling Ozil, and send his @$$ to anywhere… but here comes a few questions…

1/ Because of his huge contract, do we have a buyer?
2/ Is he willing to leave (and take a pay cut)?
3/ who is his replacement (or we don’t need one)?

Seems like we are getting back to step one from Emery’s era, which is we are stuck.
No buyer, Ozil doesn’t want to leave and not wanting a pay cut.

This was the original questions that I asked at that time…
Do we just eating up his salary without even having him to play some games?

Personally I am fine with Arteta setting up a new brand and culture (away from Wenger’s one) of Arsenal football. If the club is fine with paying 350k a week for sitting on the bench (or not even in team’s squad), why should we bother?
If Ozil is so shit that he can’t play any quality football these days and can’t make the team squad because of that, so be it and play Xhaka and Ceballos every single game then.

Show me he is shit, shitter than the existing players, show me he refused to train and play, some me he is not listening to instructions, show me he has beef with manager, and I will jump on the Fuck-Out-Ozil bandwagon.
If all the negative news of Ozil are from the fucking Hornstein, the wicked “spokesperson” of the club, then the 350k sin is on the board and management, not the player.

You’ve got your third manager in a row not selecting him and hinting at fitness issues and lack of effort.
How much evidence do you need too see. He’s being and has been since the last world cup lazy and unprofessional.

6 Likes

Managers changed, the owner, board, and the rest are the same.
Ozil does have problems, but I tend to believe there are problems on both sides, not one way or the other.

He plays for the manager. Emery, Freddie and now Arteta all have problems with him. Needs fucking off as he’s just a disruptive influence otherwise.
Footballers play football. Go and play some.

3 Likes

Emery and Arteta are not Wenger, they do not have the power and authorities to make certain calls.

Not to mention Wenger used to give him every other week off.

1 Like

I’m a big fan of his too, but at this point it’s just better to cut him loose.

I agree