Mesut Özil

Because he’d have better players around him. Sorry, I don’t expect much when he’s passing to Giroud.

I would with the likes of that talent. Look no further than what Ozil did at Real with their talent.

I’m sorry but you haven’t sold me on this.

The way those two games panned out against Chelsea, as testing and combative as they were, I don’t think Ozil is having any joy. We still lose, probably by more if Ozil is being characteristically dispossessed

I’ll agree to disagree and move on.

Pretty simple that Ozil is much more effective when he has better forwards and a midfield around him.

1 Like

Tbf you renewed it by quoting a post from April haha

1 Like

Ozil would not have been able to cut it in the invincibles dressing room. Things like accountability and mental toughness are kryptonite to Ozil’s brain

People always ignore the non-exsitant relationship Ozil had with Alexis. No ever talks about that. Before any brings up “Alexis played on the left” line, Alexis averaged more shots per game than Giroud in every season during his time at Arsenal

1 Like

Hes had alexis sanchez aubamayeng and lacazette.

Ozil would get man handled like a toddler playing in the PL in 2004

1 Like

Been on lockdown. Wanted to reply.

I don’t think that I can be convinced that prime Ozil wouldn’t be shattering assist records with the talent those teams had from top to bottom.

Pires beat Terry to score a header, I refuse to believe flair players couldn’t shine in that tie.

2 Likes

Why wasn’t he in the squad today ?

Tactical reasons

He was watching our Champions League games from 2004

2 Likes

There’s a rumour on twitter, that he was apparently one of those players who didn’t bother with the recent conference call that Arteta wanted, with all the players.

1 Like

:eyes: :eyes: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

More PR rubbish from this guy lol. He couldn’t give a shit about Arsenal.

8 Likes

You notice he even used a puma kit because he’s left Adidas? :arteta:

10 Likes

Gotta hand it to him and his PR team. They are excellent lol

1 Like

He gave us some good years but the last couple leave a sour taste on the overall look at his time here. At least only one more year of it to go, unless we can force him out this summer.

1 Like

Is he gonna start aiming to get Arteta out of a job now too? hahahha

You clearly have it wrong :joy:

3 Likes

I believe ozil was sold on the club and Wenger in the early years, but he’s become so demotivated since the new contract and just dragging it out until the inevitable end.

1 Like