Mesut Özil

He should have paid out his contract if he felt this way then.

How about Mesut pays out his contract for doing fuck all. I don’t think I ever disliked any player as much as this overpaid lazy fucknut.

1 Like

So let me get this right

Ozil is a cunt for being loyal as his wage is a burden on the club and he should do the honorable thing and buy his contract out as he isn’t going to be playing in a majority of the games.

At the same time Koscelney is also a cunt for being disloyal as he didn’t want to burden the club with his wages when he knew he wouldn’t be playing a majority of the games and should have done the honourable thing and brought his contract out?

Let me get this right.
You think they are both loyal footballers who put Arsenal loyalty before their careers.

1 Like

Does this happen a lot to you mate?

Not often bro, but there are a bunch of hypocrites on this board that at times lead me into this state. Do you happen to know one of them by any chance? I hear his username comes from ancient Roman folklore.

2 Likes

Indeed.
Had a similar discussion not long ago wherein the stance taken by Arsenal with regards to Koscielny & Ozil has been extremely hypocritcal.

No, not at all. I have a problem with people changing their yardsticks in both situations to suit their side of the argument.

Just to be clear, I think Ozil is an arsehole who is milking this situation, but I wouldn’t put the entire blame on him and if I were in his place I’d have done the same. The situation isn’t his creation, the manager and the club are responsible. I haven’t heard anything where he has refused to play or has underperformed intentionally. Infact at the beginning of last season I clearly remember him putting extra effort to modify his game, but it didn’t work out as our whole playing system was a cluster fuck. After that he was mercilessly dumped from the core squad and has been made to play a fringe role.

Kos is a different story, he was promised something by the club and then the club backed off. I honestly don’t know in this situation how he is the only one who has managed to come out looking like a complete mug, completely destroying his legacy (if we can call it that) at the club and the club looks completely clean. It’s obvious that the club had thier PR machinery in action to turn the situation in their favour, but deploying it against your own club captain at that time was deplorable.

4 Likes

From Unai’s press conference:

on Mesut Ozil’s future…
With Mesut, this year started in a difficult [way] for him. In pre-season he worked well and was playing matches, but then he had the problems with Sead and it stopped. After that problem, he was sick one week and then he lost a lot of training to continue working and [finding] his feet. But the last two or three weeks, he’s improved with us in training and I think he’s feeling good. I didn’t [promise] him that he’d play because I want to make sure he’s ready and is available in training, and also giving us every day a good feeling in training, then he can play. My idea is to use every player and he is one in the squad. He has very big skills, the quality we will need in the next matches. I am happy now with how he’s improving and training every day. He is one player more in the squad.

on him saying other players deserving to play more than Ozil before…
When I said that, it’s because at that moment maybe physically, maybe also with more rhythm, it depends on each match what we need. Other players were in front of him at this moment. Now, I am telling you I am feeling better with him every day in training and he is another possibility in the squad now to play and to help us.

1 Like

In the end if he doesn’t put Mesut on the field, everything Anal Emery say is just fuck talk.

Well said, pal.

1 Like

Idiot Emery talks about Rhythm lol

What Rhythm is Xhaka on?

BS from emery. Guy is clueless about how tonplay attack.

:thinking:

In a big away game, Mesut has never showed up but nor has the team. In home games he always tended to perform.

1 Like

Nobody called him a disloyal cunt for saying that. People didn’t mind him wanting to leave, it was a position most people could sympathise with, wanting an easier life for the past couple of years when his injury record had been so bad.

People called him a disloyal cunt for going on strike and refusing to do his job. It isn’t the same thing and I really don’t think you’ve highlighted a massive hypocrisy.

Kos expected the club to hold onto their end of the rope failing which he protested and got called a disloyal cunt.

But the same people are calling Ozil a cunt for NOT doing the exact same thing that Kos did.

I bet it’d make these people happy if Ozil went on a strike and demanded the club to sell him and therein lies the hypocrisy of the situation.

Oh yeah, that deal that there’s no evidence existed because if it did exist he would have just left as per the terms of said deal.

Ozil is perfectly entitled to stay here and bank the money. I think he’s a cunt for being fucking useless when he does play and for not giving enough of a fuck when he doesn’t. His attitude stinks and it always has done.

And no, if he went on strike that would just make him a bigger cunt but at least we could fucking fine him then and claw back some cash.

1 Like

The fact that you are saying “I bet” illustrates that this is an imagined hypocrisy. You’re calling people hypocrites for the way you predict that they’d react to a situation that has not, and probably never will, happen.

There is no imaginary hypocrisy. Go back a few posts in this thread and tell me if the following statements about him aren’t true:

• he has no loyalty towards the club, easy money is only reason he’s here
  • he’s worthless, not good enough and shouldn’t be near the first team, it’d be best for both the club and him if he packs up his bags and leaves
  • If there is no buyer, he should buy out his own contract cause he can’t cut it any longer

In Kos’s situation, the sentiment was

• he is not fit enough and is ready to give up good money to stay, but he’s a disloyal cunt for wanting to leave
  • he’s worthless, not good enough and shouldn’t be near the first team, but it’d be best for both the club and him if he sticks around for one more season
  • even if there is a buyer, we’d set an unrealistic price and if no one agrees to pay it, he should buy out his contract

Even if it was a verbal agreement between Kos and the club, it still counts as an agreement, there’s plenty of evidence to suggest that. If the club doesn’t want to honour it or can’t come to a consensus it’s fine by me, but atleast don’t be classless cunts and throw mud on your captain in public.

Ozil’s far from useless, even this season when he has played, he’s done well. It’s not his fault that the club is in a disjointed state and the manager has no idea on how to use one of his most prized assets or actually play football.
Ostracizing him from the first team leaves his with little room to manoeuvre. He either sits and pockets his wage and gets called a cunt or throws his toys out of the pram and gets called a cunt. It’s a no win situation for him.

I can believe Kos had some sort of agreement with Arsene but if he didn’t get it in writing then tough shit, it didn’t mean anything unless it had the endorsement of the club.

As the situation played out Kos was 100% in the wrong

1 Like

Do show