Mesut Özil

Milan :rofl:

The very minute Ramsey had a crap game for us and Ozil had a good game at his new club, there would have been outcry on here.

Yeah that is why I couched it with “in retrospect” - I doubt I was saying that then.

Özil and Alexis partying in Milan like its 2016. I’m here for it

1 Like

Not good. Inter could be heading towards EL later on.

Would be a good thing. Conte rotates in the CL, I imagine he would care even less about the Europa League. But I just don’t see Ozil playing under him.

Most likely destination is Turkey. It’s more a question of when it will happen I believe rather than where will he go.

1 Like

Mesut Ozil: Is He Worth It? | Crunching The Numbers

Dont need a video breakdown to say he isnt just common sense

6 Likes

Savage there Mav :arteta: at least welcome him.

2 Likes

Proper rip off of Tifo Football

But good effort

:fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Of course he’s going nowhere, his heart is where the money is and nobody is going to pay him half what we’re paying him.

1 Like

The Champion has spoken

Fuck off haters

2 Likes

Don’t really care what he says, he’s still a bit of a useless cunt.

4 Likes

“But I am not leaving Arsenal”

Not many would leave Mesut. Being paid top dollar and playing fortnite and with your dong dong every day. Doing fuck all work.

Only in football this kind of malfunctioning by an EMPLOYEE is possible.

He is a Cunt.

1 Like

I now you all can’t read the article but he comes across really well tbh.

3 Likes

Wait. But when Koscelney said he doesn’t want to sit on his ass and collect his wages he was a disloyal cunt?
I am confused.

2 Likes

What Kos actually said (effectively) was he didn’t want to do his job. No one ever asked him to sit on his ass and collect his wages.

3 Likes

Unless he plays on the pitch and justifies the money we are paying him, anything he says in the press means fuck all.

1 Like

What he effectively meant was, he wouldn’t be up to the standards required to compete at the top end of the fastest league in the world due at his age and physical state, so it’d be best for both parties if the club let him go.