Mesut Özil

I love me some Ozil and he’s one of the few in the game that can elevate it to an art form when he’s on. But captain material he isn’t.

Captain needs to be a tough sob that picks everyone up when the chips are down. Shame as I don’t see anyone on the team with these qualities right now.

4 Likes

Going by how often we lose our captain, I am all for giving the job to Ozil .

9 Likes

Ramsey would make a good cap…shit

1 Like

The guy had a hamstring injury that kept him on the treatment table for a prolonged period of time every single season since 14/15 (not to mention countless others ailments). And it flared up again right at the business end of the season. I’ll say again, only regrettable thing about Ramsey’s departure was losing him on a free.

2 Likes

Captain win/lose/draw Premier League table. I took into consideration captain swaps mid-game :relieved:

Cech - 4 Wins - 1 Draw - 2 Losses

Ozil - 6 W - 3 D - 2 L

Ramsey - 3 W - 4 D - 1 L

Koscielny - 5 W - 2 D - 5 L

Xhaka - 4 W - 2 D - 2 L

Nacho - 1 W - 1 D - 0 L

Mustafi - 0 W - 1 D - 0 L

#MakeBrotherMesutCaptain

1 Like

Tbf, our potential captain looks up to Ozil anyway so you can imagine he has a better effect on players.

22 Likes

Devastating. :arteta:

1 Like

captaincy mode: engaged and looking good :ok_hand:

2 Likes

O SHIT SIIIIIUUUUUUUU WHAT A GOLAZO

1 Like

Thats why you pay a mediateam to manage your socials :arteta:

2 Likes

Whoa-zil

1 Like

Give him the armband for this imo

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/lmaotosi/status/1154467581954146304?s=19

:arteta:

25 Likes

Utter Savage from Ozil’s social media person

1 Like

I’m sure there is no link between the two Özil events… Özil mugging off a Spurs fan and then having his car jacked is a big coincidence.

Sead Kolasinac bringing bare arms to a knife fight. Jumped out the four-door swinging :muscle:

1 Like

Shocking stuff, Glad our guys didn’t come into any harm.

Hope these moped thieves all around London never know peace, levels of crime are completely unacceptable. Serious action is needed

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHA

I’m actually laying in bed rolling.

1 Like