Mesut Özil

Was that an April Fool? Got so many MAGA types rustled

1 Like

Against the narrative :sunglasses:

2 Likes

So disrespectful smh

Somebody discipline this cnut!

What is meant by gaining possession? Cause I’m pretty sure Ozil didn’t dispossess Napoli players 6 times in the first half.

Isn’t that ball recoveries?

Could be. I’m really uncertain what gaining possession is then though

Mesuts performances, especailly at the Emirates of late have been a real joy to watch. The way he breezed through those two Napoli players was great :giroud2:

Also, this tweet seems rather apt :laughing:

7 Likes

As long as he plays good, I don’t care about the stats, which it will come eventually anyway

1 Like

Problem is with Ozil is literally the diagram above, hands up he was great today fair dos but then he is a no show then sulks and whines then is injured or off sick then comes back gets back up to speed then is great then sucks again, rinse and repeat.

1 Like

Couldn’t have played well tonight ? He never shows up in big games ? :joy:

We play like complete dog shit as a unit away so I don’t entirely believe he’s just completely ineffectual away from home.

The stronger the team becomes playing away from home the better and the more useful Ozil will be in those situations

6 Likes

This is my #10 Mesut is a top guy

7 Likes

Within today’s shitshow, there were some good moments. Özil didn’t have a great game, but this was pretty sexy

7 Likes

Ozil Bounce

Only legendary players can invent a new skill

for what he is on he is way too inconsistent i reckon he is out the door in the summer also

1 Like

Had with him now. #Özilout

1 Like

Too many pansy players like him in this team with no determination or grit just bumbling around like a bunch of wankers on the pitch sick to fuck of it.

1 Like

So how do we feel about 6 goals and 3 assists in 32 appearances in all competitions from our star player and biggest earner?

6 Likes

How was his 2015/16 season so good haha? Can’t believe we won absolutely nothing that season ffs