Mesut Özil

Ozil just doesn’t give a fuck.
350k a week to lose the ball and stand still looking at your team mates doing all the tracking back.

Infuriating.

For me he can go. Don’t care for his 3 magical passes a season that mean fuck all in the end.

1 Like

Yeah he was turd. Twice tried to take players on and twice was thrown to the floor. If he’s not fit I’m not sure why he got the nod over Ramsey.

1 Like

I’m so tired of this guy, why the fuck do some people constantly gas him and use phrases like “world class”? Can we please stop?

1 Like

Madness when you think that Ramsey, who no longer wants to be with us, puts in a more intelligent performance than Ozil whenever he is called upon

1 Like

Ozil doesn’t give a shit about anything other than his 350k a week and Fortnite. He’s never given a shit about Arsenal or fighting for the cause, as was proven by his laughable giveaway and sulking right afterwards. Fucking prick.

I remember how happy I was the day we signed him, if only I fucking knew.

2 Likes

I’m really disappointed how this guy has reacted to the gauntlet thrown down by Emery.

He’s had it way too easy under Wenger and the club invested in him all the way with that huge contract, it’s not a good look for someone of his stature to be producing what he has so far after securing the bag.

I’d rather have Eriksen at this point because not only is he a world class player but he’s dropping you 7/10 minimum every week and he earns a pittance compared to Ozil.

Eriksen over Pogba and Ozil IMO, he’s a fucking baller.

5 Likes

@Cristo

2 Likes

Ozil is perfect in an Emirates Stadium game against relegation fodder.

Other than that… I’m not sure about him, especially this season :confused:

2 Likes

Happy that people are starting to see things from my point of view.

Özil never lived up to his hype apart from a few games against shit opposition.

Eriksen always does the business and is way more versatile.

1 Like

Wasn’t the whole point of hiring Emery that he had a plan to utilize the players already on the roster? I wonder if he got an up close and personal look at Özil in training and decided that he just isn’t going to fit the system.

It’s really disappointing, he’s such a talented player but I wonder if both parties would benefit from going our separate ways.

That’s completely unfair. Obvs fine to have a preference for a different player, but you can do that without misrepresenting Ozils time with us, he’s been way better than you’re making out.

7 Likes

Easy to disagree with someone who is not a mod.

11 Likes

You’ve been banging the drum for a while and I agree Eriksen is the real deal and I’m my view too good for Spurs.

However, that’s very harsh on Ozil, he’s produced the goods just not on a consistent basis. That’s perhaps main area where him and Eriksen differ, Eriksen’s consistency is insane as is the fact he has put his nation on his back to get to the world Cup and perform admirably in it too.

If Poch goes United he should take Eriksen with him and bin Pogba off.

2 Likes

You don’t need to bring Ozil down to praise Eriksen.

Eriksen would have been atleast as recognized as Rakitic if he played for bigger clubs.

2 Likes

I’m not bringing him down at all mate.

I don’t need to since he’s doing a good job at that himself.

1 Like

I was speaking in general, not aimed at you.

Eriksen is a balding scum player. Fuck him. Mesut is better in every possible way

Ok I’m sorry mate, I take it back just please don’t ban me

5 Likes

Mesut on his day is a very good player, unfortunately for us those days are very rare and mostly he is a lazy turd. Complacent and doesn’t care at all about Arsenal and putting in an effort for 350k a week.

The sooner this sulky guy leaves the club the better. We have got other players here who at least give a shit.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter how busy @Cristo gets if you mention Eriksen in any discussion related to Özil, he will appear :joy:

1 Like