Mesut Özil

Choice…maybe choice…something resonates with them…

Lol. These are Dutch subjects fighting on Dutch streets between each other because/over Erdogan. He does make it a problem for other nation.

1 Like

No one here has told him not to do it, people are saying it’s a poor choice.

You’re moving the goalposts a lot.

So elongate choice why?.. just because you don’t agree with traditional values does mean it is indoctrination.

No, a Dutch citizen of Turkish descent being arrested in turkey for critical articles written about Erdogan in the Netherlands is not just a Turkish problem.

But good to know your Turkish friends like a dictator who jails people who think differently from him and your friends and a dictator who oppresses minorities and who is using intimidation and violence to get his way.

That’s your friends. Why are they drawn to him?

Yeah, so you are okay with people being drawn to hitler and other murderous dictators, because “choice”.

All we need to know.

No it is not; saying he is free to chose and in the end anything that happens he has to deal with it.

Yes freedom of association…
Like I have the choice not to like these guys.

It’s they right to and your right and my right not to.

You realise indoctrination kind of means injecting certain ideas/believes in people’s mind and try to eliminate the ability to make an objective decision with all the information available?

Have you read the stuff about how Erdogan yesterday/today used the video of the terrorattack in New Zealand to convince the Turkish people that other people are after Turkish Muslims? This kind of shite is spread by Erdogan.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3 Likes

To you indoctrination because you see those values as unnecessary.

For the last part it’s propaganda :man_shrugging:t5:

What values? Ozil is worshipping a guy who already had his two terms as Prime Minister, but has changed the constitution (established by Ataturk) and made sure to give the role of president more power in order to stay in power after his terms. The Turkish people are brainwashed by thinking that is okay. In the mean time oppressing people who don’t side with him and he’s violating human rights. This is not about respecting certain values. Ozil simply has very dubious political allegiances and that’s being pointed out.

Exactly the reason why that shite should be fought.

I feel like mhappy is trolling people here.

2 Likes

I like cheese !

There’s a good chance you need to relax a bit by now :xhaka: And you might need to self-reflect on how not everyone who is not like you is brainwashed. It’s a bit childish.

I wasn’t talking about everybody. Just religious people and Erdogan/dictator supporters. Which is just fact tbh.

Like @Forever said. A Dutch reporter of Turkish descent was actually jailed for here critcism of the Turkish regime. That’s mad.

2 Likes

Basically anyone who thinks that is ok is a bit of a cunt in my books.

2 Likes

30 posts were merged into an existing topic: Religion - Do we need it anymore?

That’s what I have been saying it doesn’t matter what you think it his choice!!! You can about Armenians Greeks and whatever in between; however it’s ozil freedom to invite who fucking feels.

Yeah we’ve definitely strayed too far from Ozil now, if you want to continue the discussion of religion and brainwashing and whatever then we’ll move these posts to a more appropriate thread.

I’ll probably move them in the morning anyway but I’m tired and need my sleep lol

Edit: to save myself any more potential work (it’s fiddly moving a shit load of posts on my mobile) on my morning commute I’m just going to close the thread for a few hours :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes