Yay not christmas here yet but woot!!

1 Like

Missed this last year :rofl:

1 Like

Merry Christmas buds!

1 Like

NOT A CHRISTMAS FILM!

Merry Christmas from Italy!

It’s set at Christmas, it’s about a man trying to reunite with his estranged family for Christmas, the heist happens at an office Christmas party, John McClane writes on that terrorists top “Ho ho ho now I have a machine gun”, it prominently features Christmas music, a woman about to give birth to a son is central to the plot and it has a classic happy ending in which the good guy underdog defeats the forces of evil.

GTFO with this it’s not a Christmas movie shite just because it isnt sickly sweet shite like Love Actually!

4 Likes

Oh yeah and Merry Christmas everyone :smile:

2 Likes

How did I guess you’d be the one to jump straight on that

Believe it or not, I think i generally have good taste in films - just not at Christmas :grin:

1 Like

Happy Christmas folks.

@JakeyBoy you on it already? :smile:

2 Likes

Well it’s a bit much to throw out obvious bait and then get snarky with me for biting! :yum:

Believe it or not you aren’t the first person to move me to type the above in the past week :slight_smile:

I just love Die Hard and feel like people should let us have it as a Christmas film, so theres something for everyone at this time of year on the telly!

Christmas Day is nearly over for me and I’m working Boxing Day :dizzy_face:

Haha i’m not snarky. You’re also not the first person to have typed something similar to me this week, people are really defensive of Die Hard :grin:

1 Like

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! Hope everyone enjoys their day!

Merry Christmas everybody

Merry Christmas!

Happy day off work day everyone

Anyone else getting a gym session in before food overload :rofl:

4 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone. Hey, does nobody say Happy Christmas anymore? oh, Shammy did.

1 Like

I wish, my gym doesn’t open until Wednesday.

1 Like

Merry Christmas everyone

1 Like