Meghan Markle & Prince Harry

There’s a Michael Jackson song that explains it perfectly.

2 Likes

Man in the mirror?

Black, white, skybluepink, or whatever, she’s a fucking drama queen.

4 Likes

That’s about the closest she’ll get to becoming any kinda queen.

3 Likes

If someone showed me this picture of her and said she was Italian, Maltese, Spanish, or Portuguese I’d believe them :man_shrugging:

Worrying her kids were going to be “too black” is silly though, not just because it’s appalling and inherently racist but because she’s not really “that black” herself. That family member/aide should be ashamed.

6 Likes

So if she’s from bi-racial parents, isn’t she a quadroon or an octoroon, however the terminology goes?

1 Like

The concern is legitimate actually if she’s experienced it, my granddad never approved of me or my twin brother for being mixed, then again he also never liked his son marrying a black woman either.

Wouldn’t be so dismissive myself.

4 Likes

So would I, even if that’s because nationality and ethnicity aren’t the same thing :grin:

1 Like

Agreed and think it’s a huge opportunity to show how serious tackling racism is in the country.
Also the mental health issue is worth exploring when both brothers have made issues of it.

Don’t be making tv documentaries of looking at issues and then ignoring them when it’s on your doorstep with a nonce in the background.

5 Likes

Hahaha valid point, but you know what I mean.

Spanish, Italians and Portuguese people are considered “white” but tend to have darker complexions and hair etc.

3 Likes

Is Megan Markhle (sic?) older than Harry?

Not going to lie at first I never knew she was mixed race either, didn’t think she was white white, but maybe like had Italian or something in her.

3 Likes

Yeah by about 5 years I think

1 Like

Only 3 years. She’s 40 this year.

We’re doing this

This ain’t a bad interview.

The backdrop, that garden, the birdsong. It feels like spring.

Ahh sorry, I thought he was younger

Yeah, 'arry was born in '84

1 Like

Not surprising tbh, you probably thought that there was a bigger age gap because of the way the English tabloids have portrayed their relationship / Meghan.

Putting all the partisan shit to one side, the racist headlines / coverage of her is a fucking disgrace. They did the same to Sterling for no apparent reason as well. The Sun and Daily Mail in particular are simply despicable organisations for allowing some of that shit to go to print.

4 Likes

Yes this is exactly it. It’s this narrative that Meghan dominates and controls him completely.