Meghan Markle & Prince Harry

Well she had to kill her career to do it and I don’t think she went into the marriage with the goal of breaking up and disrupting the Royal Family just for the potential book and movie deals haha

That’s some Machiavelli shit right there and I don’t think she’s that smart haha

Bro. Royal families are rich as fuck. Especially the British one I reckon. I don’t think killing her career would have cost her that much in comparison with what she would have gotten as just being Harry’s spouse…

Our crown princess gets over a million per year when she turned 18 as her ‘salary’. Part of that is covering for the cost of her court, but still. Just imagine what Harry got and gets.

Obviously everything turned sour for them, and this wasn’t some grand plan, but they still have taken advantage from it. Moreso than she would have if she continued with just doing suits.

2 Likes

For me the 2.4m tax payer funded renovation of Frogmore cottage said it all about Meghan and her weak besotted hubby when even quite rich people would’ve done a nice renovation at a fraction of the cost with their own money.

The 5,000 quid on the hand beaten brass bath for the bedroom alongside letting the muddy dogs ruin the mega expensive newly laid carpet is the icing on the cake for me.

Then she cries foul to everyone when the press finds out and outs her with her portraying herself as some sort of innocent victim of the meanie tabloid press.

She needs to spend a few months living on benefits with a mentally ill mum (no dad to be seen for dust) and in deprivation on a rough south east London council estate and then she’ll know a little bit more about what life is about.

A lot of royalty over history are pricks (Paedophilic Prince Andrew probably worst of the current crop), some are decent (maybe William) but she’s not covering herself in glory either right now.

4 Likes

Exactly.
Power and money.
I wonder what she found so attractive about the slightly strange looking ginger prince.
As for meeting on a blind date…really?

2 Likes

What I find odd is that (some) women do find him attractive :joy:. Although that is knowing that is a prince.

1 Like

And I thought I was a cynic :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What’s perplexing is her cry of racism towards the child?! What person with two brain cells would look at her a woman that almost passes as WHITE!!! And go I wonder how dark your child is going to be with this ginger albino toss pot. :man_facepalming:t5:

3 Likes

If such a person exists I wouldnt be surprised if it was within a monarchy. After all, these are people who historically are more likely to marry a relative than someone with a remotely different skin tone.

3 Likes

A very ignorant one.

Her features definitely not make her pass as white. Not even almost. Just light skinned. That is different.

No she looks like a very tanned white woman, I must have missed the memo when black hair and black features looked like hers.

My niece is very very light tanned you wouldn’t even think she was my sisters biracial daughter (my sister is very very dark), meagan is just a tiny bit darker.

2 Likes

I honestly don’t think anyone looks at her and thinks she’s a tanned white woman.

4 Likes

Bruh…it so obvious she straightens her hair and if she didn’t she would have curly hair. That is just one thing.

Pfft yeah and they look at her and think black :man_facepalming:t5:

Tbh it did take someone to tell me that she was mixed race to make me realise it.

I thought she was “white”, in the crudest manner of speaking.

3 Likes

You are thinking of the typical mixed kids, she isn’t one of them.

My daughter nor my nieces are the atypical idea of mixed kids with almost Afro hair that needs straighten.

2 Likes

Well duh. Because she actively tries to hide it (hair case in point).

No her mum was already biracial, she didn’t need to do anything.

I think people would look at her and think she’s mixed race.

I live in Essex mate, home of the heavily tanned white woman, they don’t get mistaken for mixed race women and vice versa lol

3 Likes

What the actual fuck is this discussion

5 Likes