Meghan Markle & Prince Harry

But yeah anyway, I actually thought Harry was the most interesting part of that interview

Heā€™s a very likeable man. I wish them all the best.

2 Likes

I reckon I can pick up about 10% of the interview by interpreting the twitter memes.

Which is about 10% more than i intend watching.

7 Likes

Yeah like @DavidHillier mentioned, it took people to harp on about her black heritage for me to know that.

2 Likes

Is anyone else being bombarded with memes about the interview? Shit memes as well.

Not. Even. Funny.

Can dish it out, but canā€™t take it.

Pushed over the edge by a weatherman

7 Likes

Embarrassing.

My parents fucking love Piers and I hate it.

My mum loves him too because he apparently ā€œspeaks the truthā€. But you can speak the truth and not be a knob about it.

Though, having said that, I must admit, I did like some of his interviews with MPs during the pandemic. Him and Susannah did a better job there than the BBCā€™s softly softly approach.

4 Likes

Yeah itā€™s a boomer thing I guess. My parents say exactly the same thing about him.

And yeah, begrudgingly, he was quite good at going after the MPs but after the News of the World thing itā€™s absolutely shambolic that he wasnā€™t run out of town.

2 Likes

What a prick he is lol. He has an agenda against her and didnā€™t like being called out by the weatherman

1 Like

I feel like with Morgan people often confuse ā€œspeaking the truthā€ with talking absolute bollocks but saying it loudly and confidently and without apparent regard for what people think of you. Some of the things he printed and stuff that went on during his time as Editor at The Mirror should be enough to dispell the notion of him being honest lol, the man is totally unscrupulous.

The amount of times Iā€™ve seen him invite people on and then just shout over them, berate them and insult them are numerable - it just strikes me as awful behaviour and rarely is it watchable (for me).

Iā€™ve been glad to see him hold Tory ministers to account given half a chance simply because the BBC and others are so pathetically servile and inadequate, but even then Iā€™d really prefer to see them held to account in a way thatā€™s far less Morgan like and far more reasonable.

Even when I agree with him I canā€™t help but think he is an absolute prize cunt and a nasty piece of work.

8 Likes

What a promo by the weatherman.

Even Paul Heyman canā€™t book this stuff so perfectly

5 Likes

I wonder if Alex Beresford is going to get sacked now.

Piers has a bee in his bonnet about Meghan because he took her out on a date and she never called him back haha this is before Harry that is

Why are people watching Piers Morgan anyway?

2 Likes

Gonna just leave this here.

1 Like

The fact that people werenā€™t aware that Meghan had black heritage is completely irrelevant to the fact that thereā€™s a clear and targeted campaign against her by sections of the British press.

You can debate her skin tone all you want but sheā€™s been subjected to racism whether people like it or not lol. But I guess because she isnā€™t ā€œblackā€ enough it canā€™t be racism lol.

16 Likes

This is too me a pivotal moment on racism in this country.
Itā€™s an opportunity and important one to send a message for the future. You ignore this and it will lead to a loss of belief for real change and hope.
The integrity of organisations promoting racial equality will be severely undermined and peopleā€™s attitudes hardened on one side in believing they have no chance of change.
Now people can ask for the alleged person to be named and thatā€™s fair but if itā€™s not addressed you let a generation down.

5 Likes

No doubt she was racially abused bro, for me personally though I didnā€™t know she was mixed race because she didnā€™t look it, in the same way that Giggs is also mixed race but doesnā€™t look it! but Iā€™m sure the royals would be racist towards anyone who wasnā€™t a direct cousin. They like their incest and to keep their marriages in the family.

3 Likes

Donā€™t get your hopes up homie. It ainā€™t called a struggle for nothing.

3 Likes

Yeah the avocado and baby bump thing can literally only be attributed to that, like there canā€™t possibly be any other reason itā€™s so fucking egregious

1 Like