Matteo Guendouzi

I like Guen, but my god does he need to grow up.

1 Like

You would think becoming a dad might make him mature a bit. Doesn’t look like it

The guy is an idiot. Talented but an idiot. This recent issues shows that Arteta was absolutely 100% right to get him out of Arsenal. No team needs a character like that in the squad.

2 Likes

So a bunch of players having a problem with the manager, but matteo is the problem.

2 Likes

I do think Arteta probably has some problems getting the best out of certain players but doesn’t detract from the fact that Guendouzi is a first class prick every day of the week.

2 Likes

Guendog to slap Spurs on Tuesday. :syringe:

Can Spurs still finish bottom of their group?

I don’t think so, looks impossible unless there’s some weird combination.
I would have them 3rd really. Extra round in their schedule and EL is full of heavyweights too.

No. If Spurs lose to Marseille then whoever loses out of Sporting and Frankfurt will be bottom. If that game is a draw then 3 of them will have 8 points - but Spurs have a better head to head on Frankfurt and so would finish third.

1 Like

Let them go through. A heavy beating awaits them in the last 16 or eight. They can’t win the Champions League, but could Europa.

1 Like

They couldn’t even win the Conference League while being the best team in the competition.
They’re getting slapped in the EL regardless.

History of the Tottenham and all…

1 Like

Can see him going there. Maybe West Ham too, with Ricebowl leaving soon.

2 Likes

He ain’t leaving this window I think. Be interesting to see how much Marseille make on him now, and I do wonder if we have any resale percentage in there.

1 Like

Did Emery sign him?

Yeah

1 Like

Didn’t we look at Nkunku that summer too? Damn, wonder what could have been.

The signing was under him but Emery as we later learned didn’t have much say on the transfers.

Guendouzi was followed by City and Arsenal both, Grimandi scouted him for us, Mislintat was a fan too.

I don’t think he’s a bad player at all. It’s his attitude.

4 Likes

I believe that was January of 2019. We were linked with him in the summer of the same year as well.