Matteo Guendouzi

Ok Boomer.

I’m a millennial.

Seems to be your buzz word today

It’s a mindset, not just an age cohort.

@DavidHillier whenever there’s Boomer nonsense going on, you’ve got to call it out. I don’t make the rules.

1 Like

Probably posted above but just in case this version of the clip hasn’t done the rounds…

Guendouzi is a master windup merchant

1 Like

I used to like having cunts around as long as they were pretty good at football. I thought he was pretty good.

3 Likes

Doesn’t matter how football evolved, in between goons and pussies, I will pick goons all the time, no matter what.

1 Like

Do we have the full context here? Maybe he said something to provoke that response from the player.

Whatever be the case, all I know is, there are players who keep getting involved in such incidents and then there are players that don’t.

Joaquin still playing at 41? Awesome.

3 Likes

Shit attitude
That video is another example of why we didnt want him at our club

Bad egg

3 Likes

Didn’t take long

5 Likes

I didn’t realise that Jorge Sampaoli had quit. He was one of the few coaches that seemed willing to embrace Guendouzi’s character traits.

This won’t be the last time Tudor and Guendouzi clash that’s for sure.

What an absolute knob Guendouzi seems. Used to give him the benefit of the doubt, but he seems to always find trouble.

1 Like

Igor Tudor? incredible name ! :smile:

4 Likes

It sounds like a name that a Russian cousin of Henry VIII might have.

3 Likes

He is not the only one that has had a clash with the new manager :unamused: It’s like people just want to hate on the dude for no reason. Living in heads rent free

1 Like

Lots of youngsters in here. Tudor is an ex player. Think he played for Juve. He definitely played in Serie A.

1 Like

Clashed with Hertha Berlin coach
Clashed with Arteta
Clashed with Igor Tudor

3 out of his last 5 coaches he’s had some form of public fall out with and / or been told by the coach he has to mature and fix his attitude.

Somethings clearly not right with how he conducts himself with many of his coaches. And when you see him involved in several on field spats it just adds to the perception of him being temperamental and difficult.

He’s young and he has a lot of growing to do but nobody can deny he doesn’t cause problems you’re just ignoring obvious history

Had a decent career. Guendouzi could learn a lot from somebody who was such a disciplined player.

He is just Mr bad vibes.

Glad we have wiped our club of him, Ozil, Mustafi, Luiz, Kola and Auba

2 Likes