Matteo Guendouzi

Certainly not a bad player.

2 Likes

Yeah he’s a player I had a lot of time for. Not sure what position he’s actually good at. Definitely a pashun merchant but it’s so chaotic I liked it.

He’s a bit of all really. Has been been used as a #6, an #8, a #10 and even a wide forward.

For me he’s an #8. Nonstop energy, winding people up and always trying to progress the ball.

Mentioned it before and not sure if it’s the case but profile wise when it comes to stats he’s the closes player to Xhaka funnily enough.

Edit:
Yep. Still the case.

Guendo x Kamara reunion

Emery respectball x Guendo shithousing 2.0

Can see Xhaka and/or Ben White giving him a slap

2 Likes

Apparently want 50m for him…we sold him for 10m just last year…

Lucky he was crucial in bringing Jesus in because I would be saying some very unkind things about Edu.

do we get any sell on?

I’d be amazed if they got anywhere near that value.

Seen people suggest we’ll get 15%(maybe it was mentioned when we sold him) but I’ll wait for someone to report it.

Well, their first offer is 30m and they’re prepared to go up to 40m.
Marseille were expecting to sell him in the summer so I don’t think they’ll be any rush to sell him now.

Just makes our SMS rumours even better :slight_smile:

That’s exactly what I was thinking btw. The argument with Trion and here’s Guendouzi being valued the similarly by Marseille.

Granted, SMS will come in for a hefty contract unlike Guendouzi who probably won’t be on more than 150k pw.

Guendouzi for €40m is going to be hilarious.

Lol if Marseille get close to £50m for Guenzizou.

Lad’s getting closer to the fabled £150m valuation

3 Likes

It’s kind of a perfect storm with his biggest supporter now managing a club like Villa known to make a lot of dumb big money transfers and which is actually around his true level.

3 Likes

They get 40m for Guendouzi, we possibly get a percentage and Marseille spend their percentage on Nuno. We’re just washing money at the moment. Top G Edu.

4 Likes

They will come back in for William Saleebz with a £32M+ and a bag of the finest shallots.

3 Likes

We’re always right my friend. It’s coming.

1 Like

Former PSG academy player Matteo Guendouzi knocking Neymar and Messi’s PSG out of the cup with Marseille and then posting a picture of him as a kid wearing Marseille’s top at Parc des Princes. :rofl:

6 Likes