Matt Turner

Yeah not weird at all lol he’s our new number 2 not sure why people think it’s a weird signing

Nah, it was just @Cristo.

Why are we buying some random yank who’s bad with the ball at his feet when I’m sure we could have found a better keeper here in Europe/UK?

1 Like

Well course he fucking does. If this coach thought/said otherwise he’d be saying he was shit at his job.

4 Likes

You seen him play?

Just my bias against the MLS, no offence.

I just don’t see why we’d take a chance on a guy from a league like the MLS when there’s bound to be so much talent in better leagues closer to home.

1 Like

Player announcements are boring. I’m only here for the speculation threads.

You not watched Escape to victory mate.

1 Like

Proper gooner, lol.
Can tell he and Holding will hit it off.

seems like a cool guy, hope he pushes Ramsdale and helps him lose a bit of cockiness

Very doubtful. Turner is good shot stopper. His main weakness is playing the ball with his feet. Ok/decent in the air.

He isn’t good enough to push Ramsdale. He is here to soak up minutes in early round cup games/europa group games that don’t matter.

3 Likes

“Olivier Giroud bagging goals…”

He’s a fellow Giroud enjoyer @Phoebica.

1 Like

He knows ball.

Cue someone jumping in and saying that he obviously didn’t watch us when Giroud went 6 months without scoring :sweat_smile:

Cancel Leno transfer why?

Ramsdale is playing 99% of the fixtures there’s no doubt.

Now this is what I mean about brain dead comments about goalkeeping. “no closing of the angle”. Ffs looks like that guy haven’t spent 10 seconds between the posts. Why the hell would you “close the angle” there? :joy:
He’s on the wrong foot and should have saved that (no doubt about it). But atleast get your facts right.

1 Like

Not a great opening 45 for the dude.

FFS @Joshua sort your mate out

5 Likes

He’s looking like the BigWeng of goalkeeping