Mat Ryan

Wow. What a club. Taking losing to a new level.

6 Likes

They do not care about the results anymore, its all about sharing ridicolus social media content, ugly christmas sweaters and retro adidas stuff, we are a fucking merch store.

7 Likes

Nothing beats German clubs sympathising with clubs that were thrashed by the same team that thrashed them.

Give it time.

1 Like

That’s a great picture of us against FK Crvena Zvezda.
I remember that game well because someone forgot to put 50p in the electric meter so we had to play the second half with no floodlights.

1 Like

The social media team have a job to do. Follows and retweets. In an environment where employees at the club are losing their jobs left right and centre they are doing any and everything they can.

Doesn’t portray anything more fundamental about the club. Just a bunch of people doing and trying to keep their jobs.

8 Likes

This guy for Thursday please

1 Like

FTFY

Makes you miss a certain goalkeeper eh :eyes:

Woj? Yes. I miss him everyday.

5 Likes

@ryaninho > Leno

Hell yeah dude can’t even catch a cold let alone a ball

1 Like

Solid game from Ryan. Wouldn’t be against starting him on Thursday.

6 Likes

I think he looks miles better on the ball than nervy error cannon Leno. Made a good save too.

Agree he deserves the nod over out of form Leno.

Leno made up for a horrible goal against Everton last week and kept us in a tie when everyone else shit the bed.
Deserves the start for the return leg for me.

3 Likes

Is he the first Australian to play for the club?

No there was a player in the 70s called John Kosmina got a couple of games.

4 Likes
2 Likes

He was good for Brighton a couple of seasons ago and because he was experienced in the PL and a Gooner I’m glad we bought him.
We’re back to having two decent keepers at the club.

Really hope we sign him permanently. Any news on that front? @GC-Maniac