Mat Ryan

Not sure you’d post this if you are going back in 6 months lol. Hope we sign him permanently and don’t waste money on that fucking Brentford goalkeeper.

Can’t blame him for wanting and hoping for a longer stay at a much bigger club :grin:

I’ve always wondered do you finish off every message with :grin: or is it just on OA?

I’d hope so. I wouldn’t want @Mr_Nostalgia to send bereavement messages like that!

“Sorry to hear about your grandma. When is the funeral? :grin:

4 Likes

Maybe he’ll stay here after the loan spell, or knows that he’s going elsewhere away from Brighton either way.

1 Like

Considering this loan came out of the blue, maybe there’s a buy clause in it?

Edit: I forgot :grin:

1 Like

Why’s this guy not on the bench? I thought When we signed him we’d never seen Runarsons name on a team sheet again

Lacking fitness maybe

Injured. Got a knock in training apparently.

Ah yes. The signing-for-Arsenal mandatory injury.

3 Likes

He better be alright for Villa ffs

1 Like

i just kicked ryan out my fpl team as i didnt think he get a game here

2 Likes
2 Likes

Not really his fault but sums up this club

3 Likes

I thought he done really well today, and he’s the type of sensible, in-house acquisitions I’ve been saying we should have been making for years.

Came in and did a good reliable job even though his defense sold him to the wolves in the opening minutes, but as an Arsenal fan I’m sure this didn’t shock him and he kept his cool and rose to the challenge.

7 Likes
1 Like

What was the score @Aussiegooner @DavidHillier @Ashgooner1?

One each.

Sunderland scored but Savic equalised 3 minutes from time.

3 Likes

He did really well today bar the deflected goal he couldn’t do much about, think he’s saving that of Holding doesn’t deflect it as well. Proper backup go by the looks of it.

2 Likes