Martin Ødegaard (c) (8)

It’s his knees. Played too many games in a short period and they started acting up. It’s Sociedad all over again.
Funny how his alternative is Fekir who is has been suspect of being a time bomb with his knees.

Fabrizio once again saying that Odegaard is the #1 target this summer and they will fight for him.
Madrid are currently saying no but Odegaard will have to sit with Madrid at the end of the season and re-evaluate the situation.
He want to be given a focal role in the team. Which is why the club thinks they’ve got a chance.

Buendia is appreciated a lot and has been scouted extensively.

Aouar is also appreciated but the caveat is that he wants Champions League football.

Odegaard is still a priority over the names mentioned above though. The club will look at them if they can’t bring Odegaard back.

1 Like

I hope RM are just trying to maximise his value through March, but I’d understand if they want to keep him.

This loan was always too good to be true.

But we have to try everything we can to keep him permanently.

I know I said in the other thread that we should be bent over by other clubs, but this is an exception.

I’d happily be bent over by RM for this guy.

1 Like

I’ve actually forgotten we had him :joy: feels like he hasn’t played for ages

Are you still willing to go up to £80m(I believe you said) for him?
Are you not concerned over his jumper’s knee?

Let’s say £70m

1 Like

If we spent £70m on this guy then this club needs to be dissolved. Totally unproven commodity.

It’s a £40m transfer at best. I see a solid player but I’m not seeing someone that moves the needle so much tjat we need to spend £70m on him lol

6 Likes

We won’t get anyone better. If we can spend £70m on Pepe, £50m on Laca we can spend on ødegaard

Also he hasn’t even played his best position

2 Likes

I’m not buying that there isn’t better value for money in the sport.

I’m also not going to use us overspending on Pepe and Laca as a reason to justify doing it again

1 Like

You’d have to imagine £70m would get Villa talking over Grealish.

2 Likes

Yeah for sure. There’s no way Villa don’t even start twitching at that kind of sum.

1 Like

On Grealish:

1 Like

Grealish over Ode anytime… sorry Ode

2 Likes

That price tag is more than Arsenal can afford. Odegard is more realistic.

Watch us just cheap out on Cabellos on all these names.

2 Likes

I can already hear your groans of disappointment from the distance Stroller.

Going to be tsunami of wrath if this goes down Rocky.

1 Like

I’ll prepare the sandbags.

1 Like

Leave some for the mods. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

First come first serve, they’ve been warned :joy:

1 Like