Martin Ødegaard (c) (8)

That is good to hear

I honestly doubt that Real give a fuck about Ceballos or Odegaard at this stage.

These guys aren’t how they’re getting better, they’re getting better by buying someone.

We should absolutely try and buy Odegaard now (or get a buy option in the deal) while his value is low.

He is a star in the making, our new Cesc.

6 Likes

If you’re Madrid, which team is better for Odegaard’s profile? Of course, if Odegaard wants to stay in La Liga…I can’t fathom why. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Sure, but I don’t think we have done a lot in adding value in Ceballos for them ;). Maybe he just really enjoyed life in Sociedad or Atletico wants him? With the mess we’re in I think it’s going to take more to convince him. If the interest is genuine anyway.

According to Marca it’s Real Sociedad and Ajax who are trying to obtain him together with some other Spanish and German clubs.

1 Like

We can’t afjord him. :grinning:

9 Likes

Arsenal as an option. Not sure a Norwegian wood.:wink:

2 Likes

To be fair, we have done RM a favour and showed what Ceballos is all about.

Like he’s an alright player but not RM starter level, and the game time he has gotten here has helped illustrate that.

We have done Perez a favour.

And if they let us get Odegaard I will sick Perez’s dick.

1 Like

Twerking for Ganso regen.
Did you steal Ainsley’s weed bro?

Looks like we getting Norwegian Sergio Canales.

Oh good. Can put a word with Haaland for us too.:upside_down_face:

I actually rate him from what I saw from him at Real Sociedad, so I’m not going to judge him or his spell back at Madrid.

1 Like

When people post his tweets or Athletic articles behind a pay wall. Give a small recap. I can’t read Arab.

4 Likes

1 league assist in 2020.
That includes his successful loan spell at Sociedad.

Dropped off massively after football restarted and he stopped getting as much game time there too. Then he returned at Madrid and he looked bang average. Completely out of his depth.

I don’t mind the loan but I hope we don’t push Emile out just because of the MØ hype.

Twitter offers translation. Use it.

2 Likes

The bell is gonna end up making me fluent in arabic

6 Likes

Ballbag having his say :grin:

You’ve missed the second part:

Personally don’t think we’ll get him. Love it if we did but he seems like he has his heart set on Sociedad.

1 Like

I’m with @SRCJJ here

6 month loan just doesn’t make sense for us

There’s a slim chance that he starts immediately and hits the ground running, but a much larger chance of he needs several weeks to adjust and acclimatise and then the season is basically over.

1 Like

Oh, what a shame. Really wanted to babysit another player for Madrid.

2 Likes