Martin Ødegaard (c) (8)

A very smart player. He’s still only adjusting to the team, also hasn’t played much football this season. Probably a lot more to come from him when he fully settles.

Yeah, signing him permanently wouldn’tbe a bad move. I hope Real aren’t watching his games too much. :eyes: :kroenke:

He’s basically Ozil. Something we’ve missed for a year now…

1 Like

I loved the slide rule passes and also appreciated his willingness to get stuck in a bit. I’d like to see him be a little more aggressive getting into the box.

4 Likes

Rich man’s Denis Suarez with gametime

Mods?!

3 Likes

@Leper the mod agrees with me

Im gonna make sure he gets sacked then. I have good connections to the higher ups in this organization.

5 Likes

it would help him an awful lot and he would be even more useful to the team if the team would damn well look up and pass to him. I cant even remember how many times yesterday he was in the middle of the park with no one near him and the ball goes out wide and chances get wasted. It almost looked like at times they just decided they didnt wanna pass to him.

1 Like

He’s only just arrived and he already looks better than any other attacking midfielder we have.
He reminds me a bit of Ozil and Sanchez, when they were playing with Giroud upfront because he seems to be a level above a lot of our players and has to dumb his game down to accommodate our often slow, unadventurous type of play.

I don’t know who is responsible for Bellerin and Cedric passing forward to Saka/ESR when they are marked by like 3 defenders, instead of Odegaard with an ocean of green empty space around to run and create havoc into.

But whoever it is, somebody has to tell them they’re going about football the wrong way and to stop doing that.

4 Likes

Overload the flanks bro

1 Like

Are we actually any chance of signing this bloke ? Or have Real Madrid stated that is off the table ?

Reports from Spain say Madrid want to sign Mbappe in the summer and they’ll have to sell a bunch of players to achieve that.
I don’t think there’s much of a future for him there.

8 Likes
3 Likes

Offer 60m for both Ceballos & Odegaard

Offer 30M + Ceballos. Maybe they won’t notice.
:bergkamp:

16 Likes

It only took the lad 3 starts to piss off some Arsenal fans.

4 Likes

Balances out those that believe he’s the second coming after the same amount of games tbh.

3 Likes

It only adds “balance” if you believe that what he achieved before he joined Arsenal is irrelevant.

1 Like

What did he achieve before he joined Arsenal? Because you make it sound like he was part of a title winning team or something.

Sure he had a good spell at Sociedad, anything else?

1 Like