Martin Ødegaard (c) (8)

Ødegod

I’ll forgive Arteta and Edu for some of their crimes if they can get him to sign.

7 Likes

Oozes quality.

Really good performance yesterday. Must play every game from now on.

@BigWeng_4LYFE what’s the opposite of forehead?

1 Like

He was a player for us

For us

Us

Ussenal

:laca2:

6 Likes

I dont understand this lol.

Even a forehead is right twice a day

2 Likes

Well he’s saying some good shit for once.

Arteta says the right things a lot he can fraud his way to looking like a non forehead that’s how he got the job here.

2 Likes

Remortgage the stadium to sign this lad up.

4 Likes

Wish he wasn’t this slow. He’s got an OK burst which helps though.
Had a solid game, not very impressive but he still did set up Auba a couple of times which the latter couldn’t finish.
Probably would be seeing his performance in a different light if Auba got him 2-3 assists.

There’s a seriously uncanny Ozil vibe about him. Very majestic with his touches.

I do feel like he’s contender for the scapegoat list when things don’t go our way though.

2 Likes

Love the kid, he isn’t a pushover on the pitch very combative in the midfield areas when it comes to dirty work

8 Likes

You really do have an odd way of looking at performances. He was very good.

6 Likes

Quality touches tonight as expected. Steady supply of good chances that we weren’t able to take advantage of.

BT Sport just showed some clips of him in acres and certain players having tunnel vision and failing to give Odegaard the ball.

6 Likes

That through ball to Auba was his first touch wasn’t it?

Definitely something special about this lad

5 Likes

GC is just trying to build up a rep as a football hipster contrarian :wink::wink:

2 Likes

Did anyone else notice his celebration when we equalised?
Fabulous

1 Like
10 Likes

Got robbed of 3 assists.

Some of his passing is rather impressive, looks like this could be the best January loan we’ve had in a while.

1 Like