Martin Ødegaard (c) (8)

Don’t think it’s a coincidence that Partey second half after a couple of games out and he steps right back up.
Get this back up and running and others stepping on his toes out the way and were all good again.

3 Likes

Fun moment

8 Likes

Yeah, the way he was playing post-goal was mind blowing. The weight of his passes, his touches, his determination to score.

He put in a pinpoint ball in from corner around that time, we wasted it but he immediately got back into the action, breezed past an Everton player and tried a cheeky finesse shot with his right(!!) foot.

Really hope this carries on in the next match.

2 Likes

I wish this clip was still up

Boom

This lead to the 4th goal I heard earlier.

11 Likes

Ødegaard is just incredible.

11 Likes

not bad for £35m eh

6 Likes

:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

I told you all

5 Likes

Fucking ridiculous bargain, look how good he is already at his age! Good candidate for the biggest steal of the past 5 years

8 Likes

You guys reckon he thinks he has unfinished business at Real?

Disclaimer - no access to RM dressing room and general clown.

No, I think the environment just wasn’t for him, too many big superstars and egos.

He was never really bad for them but ifeel the attitudes and environment weren’t fir him.

You never know tbf

1 Like

I don’t think so to be honest. If he were from a Latin country, I’d be worried. If anything, he may feel as though he has a point to prove to Madrid and possibly has a chip on his shoulder about his limited opportunities there.

3 Likes

Some people didn’t want him purchased. Lest we forget :rose:

3 Likes

Too timid on the pitch :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Stop with the freekicks. His left foot is made of velvet, not iron.

Keep watching the replays of Nelson’s goal and only just noticed Odegaard’s Charlie George cup final celebration

2 Likes
8 Likes

How did you celebrate Reiss Nelson’s last-gasp winning goal, Gooners? :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

quie a good little video this

1 Like