Martin Ødegaard (c) (8)

Doubt they give a shit tbh. Madrid are doing just fine at the moment. Odegaard wasn’t gonna make it in that environment.

Lolllll that reads like they expected him to come here and be dogshit. Get wrecked Real ya dickheads

2 Likes

Isn’t Real Madrid having a good season, feels like shit-stirring from Marca lol.

1 Like

Marca cannot stand players leaving Spain and doing well elsewhere its almost like they take it personally :rofl::rofl: cnts !?

6 Likes

No it’s only a first refusal, so it’s only relevant if/when we agree to sell to someone else anyway, and therefore we can’t lose out because of it

3 Likes

Most definitely lol

1 Like

Spanish media are never pleased. They were shitting on Odegaard 24/7 when he was there and now they’re making cheap headlines because there is not much drama in Madrid.

2 Likes

It’s a numbers game I’m sure, he’s not starting over Modric anyway, nor is he a bigger prospect than Camavinga, he isn’t replacing Valverde and he can’t do what Kroos is doing. Real have(had) like 10 early 20s talents they need to pick 3-4 out of and keep and sell the rest. Most of them are good enough to slot into teams like ours and maybe make their fortune here instead, which hopefully Ödegård will do :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Amen! Marca and Mundo Deportivo are the absolute pits. The truth is he never got a fucking chance compared with Asensio and Isco, their sports media is truly shambolic

1 Like

Wenger was right about players starting to show their true potential at 22-23 :wenger2:

1 Like

This is cultural appropriation @Bl1nk

1 Like

1 Like

What we need is a striker like Benzema but 10 years younger than Benzema. Someone that has elite hold up and link play and also scores at a quality clip.

2 Likes

Incredible statement when the coronavirus thread exists.

1 Like

Cool, so we just need a world class striker willing to come to Arsenal lol.

Tbh the striker talent pool is thin as fuck. I would love Vlahovic but he pretends we don’t exist :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

What’s the ceiling on this Jonathan David guy like ?

Try the world.

On a par with flat-earthism or evolution denial.

(In fact those are more valid beliefs)

1 Like

Mate the main reason we’re paying liquid football is your boy Odegaard balling like his life depends on it, pulls the midfield and attack together, gets Martinelli and Saka into the game.

People think it’s because Lacazette is twerking in our own half but it’s really this little Norwegian genius. You’d have loved these last few games tbh.

1 Like

That’s good to hear, I’m glad he’s showing what he can do.

Just not that into football anymore but I’m glad you guys and the rest of the fans are enjoying.

You might be though if you actually got to watch us play well with likeable young players. Maybe give the City game a pass because we’ll probably get dicked but seriously I do think you would enjoy watch Ode and these Hale End lads play actual football.

Even though I was just happy to get the wins earlier in the season, we definitely have transformed how we play. We don’t look like a team that can only score a single goal anymore and it makes for a much better 90 minutes

2 Likes