Marquinhos

I know that’s how of works when it’s an English club buying a player who trained at an English club but not so sure it would apply here. When there was talk of Eddie going to Germany I remember people saying it would mean we’d get nothing.

I can’t imagine we just gave money away for no reason but I don’t think it’s because a fee is always due.

Number reveal @Bl1nk

2 Likes

lets give him a shot in the cup tournaments this season to see what he’s got

1 Like

Pressure’s on then! Lots to live up to

4 Likes

Massive pressure indeed

1 Like

tbh he was elite :henry2:

His weight room game seems pretty good. No idea about the football part though.

I respect that tattoo sleeve, went right down to the wrist.

Do we think he could get some action as a wingback?

Just spitballing here. If we have to reshuffle our plans for reasons, would it make sense to explore a three centerback system? We have six guys who can play centerback even if two of them can’t stay healthy for more than ten minutes at a time.

Yeh one thing I noticed when I watched some of his highlight videos is that he’s strong as an ox. He’s like Iwobi level strength at that age- hopefully everything else is more refined

1 Like

I do find it promising that Wolves were keen on getting him. They do have good talent ID.

Not sure if he’s ready for this level but it doesn’t sound like we grabbed any ordinary Brazilian lad from Brasileirao.
Excited to see him in preseason.

3 Likes

Looking forward seeing him today

2 Likes

He’ll probably get 17 minutes next season and then go on loan to Osasuna

Agreed. This guy is basically a BTEC Pedro Botelho

1 Like

Thoughts so far?

Didn’t do much of anything today but didn’t really expect him to.

He put a half decent cross that the keeper collected but Jesus reacted in a way that suggested he was disappointed he didn’t get to the end of it.

Every touch, nothing amazing but good build and strong on the ball. I reckon he’ll get a few minutes this season

Looks quite sensible in that he just tried to do the simple things first. Not much risk taking and I think you need to build the confidence up with your basics before you start to throw in a little more personality.

Still excited to see where he goes. Interesting prospect

Yeh I think he’ll be a useful player especially for the EL group stages. He looks quite assured and mature for his age. Obviously early days but the fact he has a solid build makes me hopeful he can step right in.

Reckon Edu has done well here.

He passes with power which is a good start. Can’t stand pathetic hospital passes which a lot of youngsters are guilty of.

1 Like