Marc Overmars

He’d have built the best team AND got the other clubs to pay for it. :hipster:

2 Likes

Exactly. Arsenal are idiots, and we are idiots for falling for the FAKE NEWS MEDIA that said Monchi was coming.

Monchi is an incompetent libtard anyways, speaking Spanish. Speak American like the rest of us!!!

1 Like

Bring in Ovetmars, gut Ajax, profit?

1 Like

Give Sven the job :eyes:

Overmars has signed a new contract with Ajax.

What’s Sven doing atm? #ReturnOfTheSven

2 Likes

Saw his doppleganger busking it on Camden high street earlier today.

Good

Ajax is going to sell Dolberg for €20 million to Nice it’s rumoured. A couple of years ago they had a better offer from Monaco but for the fact that he really hasn’t progressed since that this is a very good fee. I found Overmars in the beginning at Ajax not very convincing but the past few seasons his dealings have been excellent.

1 Like

20 million dollars for having done fuck all last 2 seasons is incredible business :wenger2:

I wouldn’t touch Dolberg for more than 5mil if I was running things at a club.

1 Like

Yeah great decision getting rid of Dolberg. That means Ajax are surely looking to sign another forward. Bergwijn still happening? :henry2:

2 Likes

Overmars will sell you the Fiat Panda as if it is a Lamborghini. What a guy. :xhaka2:

What has happened to Dolberg?

Injuries, sadly. Couldn’t find his form and confidence after returning.

2 Likes

He looked so promising for Ajax as well.

He’s been scoring the Danish National team. Maybe what he needs is a change of scenery, but what’s more likely is that like every other Danish prodigy that comes out they just fail to capitalise on their talent and make the most of it.

1 Like

Dolberg didn’t show the mettle and determination to keep his spot when a 36 year old Huntelaar came to Ajax and challenged him for it.

I hope for Dolberg that he turns it around. He is still a young lad, so hope he finds his feet again.

1 Like

Brilliant player.

I’m one of the few who say he was better than Pires

3 Likes

I’d agree with that. Gary Neville rates him as his hardest opponent.

1 Like

And Rio Ferdinand says Adebayor was one of his toughest opponents, he never said the same about van Persie as far as I’m aware, but I know who I think was better :grin:

1 Like