Manchester Utd vs Arsenal (PL) 3-1 ffs

Here is our chance to take these cunts to the slaughterhouse on their own turf. Pay back time

2 Likes

I want to beat these cunts so badly, especially at that shithole.

6 Likes

Weā€™re playing like a well oiled machine right now. Coming out the blocks really fast and implementing a punishing pressing game.

Iā€™m convinced that if we start that way against United, we will rip open that soft underbelly they still have.

We are currently playing LEVELS above these fuckers. We go into this game with huge confidence and belief.

They are still carrying the trauma of their own shitness. Unrest is always just one bad result away. United are not out of the dark yet.

Letā€™s send these cunts back to the bowels of Mordor on Sunday. COYFG

4 Likes

I feel like we have said this every time we have played Manchester United at Old Trafford since 2013 :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Just wish we could do what Liverpool did to them last season, was it 0-4 at HT? Man that must feel so good

We have always found Old Trafford a hard place to go even when United have been utter shit. If we can overcome that and play like we have in the first five games, theyā€™re going to find us hard to live with though.

5 Likes

Apart from when weā€™re 4-0 at half time against Newcastle. :grinning:

1 Like

Weā€™ve got quite a few draws at OT in recent years to be fair, as well as the COVID win. So itā€™s not like they always batter us or anything. And weā€™ve got a better team than we had then, so Iā€™m optimistic.

1 Like

Is that in Greater Manchester?

1 Like

Canā€™t wait to hear the fitness updates on Ramsdale and Odegaard, Iā€™ll be fucking ropable if Turner is in goal and we have to play ESR at the 10.

3 Likes

Having watch a big part of their games against Southampton and Leicester this week, I feel like we should be able to get a win against United. They really are nothing special. Last nights win was okay, mostly because Leicester is horrible but they did not impose themselves or outclass Leicester in any way. Against Southampton I would say they probably didnā€™t even really deserve the win and a draw would have been about right, based on the game.

When is the pre match presser? Anxious to see who we have fit.

1 Like

I fear injuries may cost us all three points.
6 out of 6 ā€¦ā€¦. It would be incredible but I fear we will fall short . Iā€™m prepared for the boys to come away with a loss and if they do , come away fighting along with a good performance.
Man U are in a poor way but form is temporary, class is permanent.
COUG

1 Like

I hate to envisage defeat, Ash, but I do hope weā€™ve learnt a lesson from a loss.

I hope it doesnā€™t mean 1 loss leads to 2, to 3, etc (like it did last season)

We have Everton after United. Two games, incidentally, that were back to back last season as well and we lost both.

2 Likes

Has any team ever gone 6 for 6?

Not an Arsenal one in the PL

Chelsea have record for best start. 9 from 9 in 05/06

1 Like

Our 9th game this season you ask? Tottenham

Tie the record at home to them and break it against the scousers.

5 Likes

To equal that we have to beat spurs.
To beat the record in the next game, we have to beat Liverpool.
After that, itā€™s plain sailing until the end of the season. :grinning:

Edit:
Iā€™ve just seen @Starboy has just posted almost the same thing. :grinning:

5 Likes

Spurs and Lolpool all there for the taking.

I really think this is the game we need to make a statement with. I donā€™t think this Utd team are that great but we always seem to struggle at Old Trafford even when they are shit. Lose there especially getting slapped or outplayed and itā€™s all doom and gloom again .

We got to be more clinical in front of goal and play great for 90 minutes. And not make silly defensive errors, we arenā€™t always going to get away with it like weā€™ve done in most of the games we played already.

Iā€™m going 2-0 Arsenal. Letā€™s not lose to these guys.

1 Like