Manchester United

Fernandes making a late run against Kane for the the biggest loser quote of the season award. :grinning:

3 Likes

Love this from their club captain, long may it continue, It took us an eternity to get out of that 4th trophy shit that was instilled around the club.

3 Likes

What is he talking about lmao? One of the most expensively assembled squads ever that had £250m of summer investment, a fresh new highly rated manager

What is surprising about them being in the top 4 battle?

7 Likes

Top 4 and 2 cups is a great season.
League cup and 5th is a poor one.
4th and League cup average.

1 Like

Bruno, mate, you’re confused, it was Arsenal who hardly anyone had in the top 4.

6 Likes

Absolutely. I think 2 domestic trophies and 4th in the league is a good start for ETH.

I think he’s going to be outstanding for United even if I don’t think the first season has been anything special.

1 Like

Work to do whatever happens. They still dont have a defined style of play good enough yet to challenge for a title shot.

1 Like

Sorry, I don’t have time to listen to any of those cunts.

3 Likes

ETH has done well all in all but its easy to forget that before the wheels came off last year Ole had two seasons averaging 70 points and goal differential of 30 and 29. That was a talented team, clearly the 3rd or 4th best in the PL, and almost that entire side is still at the club.

I think ETH is a much more astute manager tactically and he has done very well in the cups but their league performance is undeniably average-to-mediocre, even by United’s post-Fergie standards. Goal differential of 8 is terrible, only last year’s squad has been worse since Fergie left. They are 6th in the league in goal differential, also 6th in the league in xG differential. If anything their performance has been worse than their results in the table and they still are only in with a shot at 4th because it happened to be a year in which Chelsea, Liverpool, and Spurs all had horror seasons simultaneously.

7 Likes

He needs more top of the line attacking talent

Hopefully they bring in a few more Antony’s haha.

6 Likes

United fans at the season beginning thought they were getting prime Robben in Antony :joy:

Rashford apparently injured again.

Big test for Ten Hag to figure out some way to get a few results in the next couple matches and get over the line.

Rashy is their only goalscoring weapon. They are not creating shit in regular play. The Bruno long pass for Rashford to run into has been their biggest source of goals.
Very concerning that a so called TOP ELITE COACH in Ten Twat cant coach a good attack.

1 Like

Poor ETH gets all this hate simply because the media and United fans were going ga ga about him when they haven’t really done anything of note. Not his fault but absolutely love it.

1 Like

In the space of a few games Neville and their supporters have gone from saying they’re going to finish above us and push Man City for the title, to competing with Liverpool for the top four trophy.
But if they don’t get CL football then Rashford being injured will be the perfect excuse for it.

Says the guy who basically started crying in an interview when he got fired lolol

2 Likes

Here’s his medal.

1 Like

I read Phil Jones is on 299 Utd appearances.

That would kill me I didn’t get 300. :joy: i’d ask the manager for a minute at the end to round it off hah

2 Likes

he comes on in the last minute of the game and the opposition score to draw or win :arteta3:

1 Like