Manchester United

Yet another reminder that drugs are bad.

1 Like

Thought you were joking. Barring Garnacho and Heaton that’s his strongest available XI. :rofl:

Wasn’t he moaning yesterday because Eriksen got injured?

For what is worth the League Cup Final is 3-4 days after their game against Barca.

Way he is going it’s inevitable the load will catch up and the players will be dropping like flies soon.

1 Like

that’s his excuse to buy more players

All charges against Greenwood have been dropped

Very lucky boy

Interesting to see what happens to his career now.
Think most talents would be done for but the guy is a massive talent, even if Man Utd decide to pull the plug on him, I think someone else will give him a chance for his talent alone.

Its pretty clear they dropped the charges because his ex-GF stopped cooperating with the investigation, not because they felt he wasn’t guilty. No way to realistically prosecute him if the ex-GF will not testify against him.

Charges dropped due to a key witness pulling out.

Not hard to imagine someone got given a very hefty brown envelope.

2 Likes

It’s got to be a pay out, hasn’t it?

We saw the state of her and the recordings.

Wonder if United will reintegrate him or just release him from his contract. I think it’d be a PR nightmare to play him given the fact the charges weren’t dropped due to lack of evidence but rather due to lack of witness co-operation.

I did see in the statement there was mention of some other information being received too.

4 Likes

Holy fucking shit that’s crazy.

Neville is already retweeting tweets excusing Greenwood.

I guess we know where he stands on bringing him back.

Has he? Just gone on his Twitter and don’t see a single retweet re: Greenwood

He’s currently trending with people posting screenshots of his likes.

Maybe a swift delete job?

2 Likes

I don’t think it matters why charges were dropped or if he is or isn’t guilty.

He was scorned because that recording that he never denied was him was out there, and there’s no coming back from that kind of stuff.

If he’d been adamant that it wasn’t him he might have had a case for reinstatement but I think his silence killed him here.

3 Likes

Yep, he removed the retweets but the idiot forgot to remove the likes. People took screenshots though, unlucky Mr. Neville.

if it was an Arsenal player, imagine what the fucker would tweet?

And what exactly is the drama. Going too be a body of people support that take. Others won’t.
Hardly anything to make a drama out of is it.

My guy “accidentally” liked AND retweeted multiple posts, at least own it you twat.
Probably got a phone call from Sky. Gonna apologize like Carragher on live TV next?