Manchester United

Or maybe he’s just a bitter sad man.

I prefer that option :wink:

1 Like

Yeah I think this is it. He wants to hold out as long as possible before having to admit he is wrong.

3 Likes

I don’t know why it’s so hard to admit a mistake. It’s an easy L to take and nobody would even care if he just said Arteta is working wonders and has won me over.

Arsenal look really good.

Everyone else does not.

He might have a point if there were 5 points separating the top 5, but we’re 11 points clear of 5th ffs.

Which four teams among this pile of shit are going to outdo us.

8 Likes

United have a shot at 4th though.

Brave call, 75 points is usually enough points for top 4, I believe us in 16/17 the only time that total has missed ?

Currently Arsenal are 13/34, so we’d probably need 41 points from 25 games to finish top 4. Suggesting we don’t do that would require a pretty substantial collapse.

Not sure this cunt deserves his own thread. Actually, he definitely doesn’t. Merging this later.

3 Likes

Yes please :pray:

Now this surprises me. When I seen Leper typing earlier I thought he was gonna say that lol.

Why can’t we have a fuck gary neville thread ? :joy:

He doesn’t deserve it

5 Likes

That’s your opinion :wink:

@Bl1nk 's too tbf

I’m not gonna fight it but cool :joy:

Don’t we already have a Cunt Thread?

1 Like

Eh…no…:eyes:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: a dark day in the history of this great forum

2 Likes

just put it in the man u thread

I don’t think even they want to be associated with him any more

I saw this and was amazed but then it’s Gary’s opinion. He has to say something to get a reaction. His point is that unless he sees us do it one time, he won’t trust us. I can see where he’s coming from cause he has seen us fuck up the title challenge many times when he was playing. And then we threw away top 4 last season but still, we’re talking top 4 here.

Anyway, he’s jealous of where we are as a team and as a club and that’s obvious.

This is just another thing Mikel can use as a motivator for this team I guess.

3 Likes

If we get key injuries and a drop in form, all is possible. We aren’t even half way through the season.

I think it is unlikely we won’t get top 4, but it is definitely not a certainty yet.

No, the Elon thread is yet to be made :slight_smile:

4 Likes