Manchester United

I want them developed before when we raid them. :smiling_imp:

Dunno, even if it’s rival players the football fan in me sometimes makes me want good talents to prosper. Then they grow up and become players I fucking hate the sight of, especially when they play against Arsenal. :joy:

I would have asked you to fix yourself but then I remembered we just bought Jesus & Zinchenko

Jesus always woke up ready to taste blood when he faced us the bastard. Tbf, every big game the guy was fucking on it. Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, etc.

Can someone tell me why watching yanited is so depressing?

You watching Utd too? :joy:
It ain’t depressing to be fair. For some reason I still kinda care about them, not sure of it’s the nostalgia in me remembering our tivalry with Wenger and Sir Alex, Vieira and Keane, Henry and van Cunt.
I really enjoyed watching their games last season though just for the banter. You just knew there was gonna be drama watching them and they didn’t disappoint. That was a scandalous season from them.

Fuck that shit.
I survived the last decade only because it was a joy to watch United rot & become so irrelevant that players think twice at the prospect of joining them.

10 Likes

That’s the thing though. You do enjoy watching them suffer. I couldn’t care less about teams like City. Whether they win or not I’m not particularly bothered.
Frankly, I actually see Man Utd as bigger rivals than Tottenham. Probably Chelsea too.

2 Likes

I felt like watching them to see what they were up to. Midget and Eriksen starting. Looks exactly like Ole ball, slow, bland and disgusting.

I’ve been really impressed with Eriksen. Guy is oozing class.

Strangely I don’t think Man Utd’s best team played together yet in preseason.

1 Like

RAYO VALECANO SIUUU

Rayo Valucano has always been my favourite spanish side.

Second half certainly more entertaining.

Lololol.

5 Likes

Lol, Erik contradicting what the club said regarding the players that left early. :rofl:

Yeah, this relationship will certainly work. :ok_hand:

He’s praying that Ronaldo does one

But has to tow the line so they can get some kind of fee for him

1 Like

Yanited are really fun to watch and the season hasn’t even started yet.

Popcorn GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

1 Like

Apparently he’s had a good pre season and his movement and whatnot compliments the ETH system

Feel like this is last chance for Martial he has had such a disastrous last few years and his talent is genuinely really high

Rio Ferdinand saying Man United are gonna get top 4 lol give me a fucking break already

what have they done in the window to make up the extra few spots they fell behind on last season. If anything they are looking worse this season than last especially with Ronaldo not wanting to be there.

1 Like