Manchester United

If he gets sacked that quick as some say. Then United are very stupid and I will have him gladly back at Ajax so he can take us to another few great Champions League runs on a shoestring budget.

The man is an Ajax legend over here. Every single Ajax fan is sad to see him go.

1 Like

I really agree I think you have to give him a couple of years and be patient for long term sustainability and growth, but there’s no fucking way United will have the foresight to do that and he’ll be out the door at the first wobble.

The best thing ten Hag can do for himself is secure the dressing room. That will ultimately be his salvation or undoing.

2 Likes

It’s a cancerous club mate. We’re a bit like that as well but they’re probably a level above.
He won’t have patience for a long term project just like we don’t. At least our fans were kind of conditioned to shit the past decade or so. These guys used to win shit every fucking year, it’s easy to say trust the process until you get slapped by City and Liverpool and ship 3+ goals in each, and then get embarrassed by a relegation candidate.
It’s a miracle Arteta survived this long. If the fans were back in the stadiums last season he wouldn’t be an Arsenal manager now.

1 Like

Great point. Players can really save your job here.
Ole can attest to that.
Mikel this season with “his” players too.

1 Like

You might be right but Lampard will be under pressure and their supporters won’t tolerate a repeat of the season they’ve just had.

is this bait for me because I clarified in another thread that it’d not been 5 years.

Needs to get rid of the rotten apples

Those guys are overpaid divas

1 Like

I don’t think it’s gonna work out at all. Sacked in his first season I reckon.

Can’t see that, LvG, Mourinho and OGS got a couple seasons. Moyes was just a shock from being champions the previous season.

1 Like

Fans get battered into submission in the end. United are at that stage, he gets 2 full seasons before any movement at least.
His ace is that there starting from a long wayback and first year is marginal gains look good especially while transforming the squad.

3 Likes

Can’t wait for the DDG ‘if you’d said we’d be challenging for 5th in August you’d have taken that’ interview.

2 Likes

Nah, I just guesstimated. Glad someone else thought so too. Plus, it made it sound cooler. :rofl:

1 Like

Oh dear :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

What he meant to say:
“Fuck it, I’ll embarrass myself on camera.”

I used to do shit like this.
You gotta explain the thought process and then go for the clickbaity statement.

Pretty sure in his mind, he meant to say the state of the club in terms of players & personnel is worse now than what it was post Munich

1 Like

Yeah, he went for the punchline first which made it sound worse than what was meant. And of course, the clip doesn’t include his explanation cause that would defeat the purpose of that tweet.

People on social media are just waiting for someone to step out of line even a little bit.

1 Like

“Fuck it, Im gonna say it on camera…”

Stupid fucker knew what he was doing, he literally prefaced his comment in a way that reveals he knew it was a highly controversial and super cunty thing to say.

Hope United fans absolutely beast him online for that, silly twat.

I don’t give a fack, I’m gunner say it on camera!

1 second later

Obviously I’m not saying that

Great not giving a fack there :joy:

2 Likes

What did he say? I can’t hear it well

That Woodward was worse for the club than the Munich Air Disaster.