Manchester United

This guy is done.

What a prick. I see some people are commenting about there being two sides to every story. But in this case that really doesn’t matter. Providing this is true then there is really no defence for it.

18 Likes

What a scumbag.

2 Likes

I hope they’ve located Greenwood because who knows what could happen next.

Yeah. He had some mental struggles last season didn’t he? So hope he’s with people

What he’s done is abhorrent

Don’t ever hurt white people’s feelings!!!

Don’t you know that by now boyyy!

The British are the worst at this type of cancel culture, awful cunt people

1 Like

Anyone that both sides this is a massive cunt.

Fine, wait for all the evidence to hear it’s day in court, but that recording is damning.

It is sickening that she did that recording because it means she’s probably been through that before, and because otherwise she felt she wouldn’t be believed.

Get him in the jail if this is true though.

3 Likes

God damn, these footballers and their sexual abuses are pilling up

I mean, this doesn’t seem like a hugely appropriate reaction to someone making antisemitic comments and being criticised for it. Have I misinterpreted what your comment means?!

1 Like

I guess I left it a little vague, what Wiley said was really bad.

What I was getting at more was how people are offended at Rashford and Lingard having the temerity of posing for a picture with him.

Like when Jeremy Corbyn would go at a same dinner that a relative of an IRA sympathiser may have been at, and everyone is so shocked and offended. Piss off.

What the fuck.

Greenwood is done. What a horrible person

Whole lot of sick people out there ffs.

The worst thing about these cases for me is that the most likely outcome is a suspended sentence at worse. At 20 years old you know the difference between right and wrong and beating the shot out of someone and attempting to force yourself on them is worthy of a prison sentence.

Or that she ends up choosing to side with him and not cooperate with the police.

2 Likes

Evidence doesn’t look good, shows a twisted individual who thinks his status grants him the right to be an abuser, very disturbing and sad for the girl involved.

If that audio is real it also suggests that wasn’t the first time that potential sexual abuse has happened, if she has even more evidence supporting rape it could be a wrap for him.

Age is no excuse, he needs to be severely punished.

10 Likes

He’ll get 18 months and then be out and playing in League One for Plymouth or Doncaster or something

That’s disgusting, jesus. Hope she’s getting the help she needs.

Don’t think he’ll get jail tbh but his career is fucked.

What was that lad from Sheffield United? Ched Evans? Probably similar career path to him now

Call me cynical but I can see the issues he went through being used as a way to explain away this kind of behaviour , however, evidence suggests this has been going on a while and also I didn’t see any aggressive behaviour towards other players his size or bigger when he was playing football or hear reports of fighting when out and about against men.

If you’re only abusive when behind closed doors with a woman then that doesn’t wash with me at all.

1 Like

Was Greenwood abused as a child?

Not that I’m aware of, was reported a friend of his committed suicide iirc