Manchester United

Not exactly a bum though is he. Won the prem. Won the Euros.

8 Likes

Yeah, wtf? :rofl:

he aint exactly great either, he won the premier league with the squad he had not hard is it.

Btw, Ralfie is gonna have a huge influence on the next manager they hire.

1 Like

Well he’s going too have a decent DoF and got a lot of talent already. So you know. . .not bad credentials all in all.

You could do a lot worse than Mancini tbh.

5 Likes

Be on my wish list if we have to change. Might not be top of it but he’s on it.

1 Like

Roberto Mancini has emerged as a wildcard candidate to take over at #mufc next summer depending, among other things, on how the situation with Italy unfolds.

Will Man U supporters be happy with an ex Man City manager going there?

Just think they could do better. He’s not the worst option, no. But neither would his appointment concern me.

Wouldn’t necessarily fear them getting Mancini as we really don’t know whether he’s truly adapted his style with regard to domestic football.

Switching it up when coaching international ball isn’t the same as a 180 in the PL with the heat on you week to week, you’re going up against the best out there in this league. Landscape is totally different compared to when he was here last. Would he not revert to type when under the pressure? Can’t say for sure either way.

Not a bad appointment if he has indeed adapted and evolved when not only coaching international football

I don’t really understand going from Rangnick to Mancini, who has never managed clubs that play with the kind of structured press and direct possession style that Rangnick supposedly likes and isn’t all that much younger than Rangnick himself. If you’re going to bring in Rangnick for six months and then keep him around as a consultant, you should have him lay the foundations for a permanent manager who will continue the same kind of work.

Bare in mind it’s a wild rumour though.

1 Like

Probably Erik Ten Haag or Pochettino.

Falls in line with United upper management.

Wouldn’t suprise me if it goes tits up.

1 Like

Rangnick wasn’t wildly rumoured in the first place.
Doubt there dropping intentions out this quick before this guys even arrived.

3 Likes

This is about as low as most supporters have seen Man U, both on and off the pitch, since Ferguson went there so it’s definitely a good time to be playing them.
Who have they got in their next match? :grinning:

BREAKING: Michael Carrick has stepped down as #MUFC first-team coach and will leave the club following the conclusion of his spell as caretaker manager

Apparently the shame of only beating us by one goal was too much. :grinning:

2 Likes

First win at home since September in the league was not enough to save Carrick.

1 Like

Much like Tuchel and Klopp, Ralf Rangnick is an interesting interview.

2 Likes