Manchester United

Solskjaer has accused Klopp of costing Man Utd penalties:“There was a certain manager who worried about us getting penalties last year and after that the decisions were difficult to give. I’ve seen a big difference since then on."

@Darkseid the words of a GARBAGE coach

Even more delicious after yesterday’s shenanigans :joy:

2 Likes

Makes Keir Starmer’s 14,000 word essay look like a pamphlet

1 Like

Let’s go, Gooners charge into 4th by the of November.

1 Like

We’re finishing above them this season.

Ronaldo’s signing is a huge mistake. They had a group of young promising attackers that were getting some rhythm together and it’s all messed up since he joined.
Please don’t tell me that he scored 4 in 3. Yeah, Vs Newcastle’s 3rd goalkeeper who should have done better on both occasions, vs Young Boys, and thanks to brain dead Cresswell moment that made him onside.

He put Bruno under pressure wanting to take the penalty when it has been agreed that Bruno is taking the penalties. He should have stood up to Martinez instead of doing the drama. And Greenwood has been doing a Ronaldo all game yesterday, shooting from anywhere/everywhere.

He was gasses out after the 60th minute in the last 2 games but he’s not going to be subbed no matter what.

Don’t get me started on overrated Varane who has been the source of mistakes and blunders for Madrid and France. Varane/Maguire partnership is a disaster as both are too error prone.

And Sancho… Nelson was the better player when both were in Germany at the same time. He can’t even get in the starting lineup and it won’t be easy when Rashford is back. It’s Rashford, Greenwood, Sancho and Lingard fighting for 1 spot given that Ronaldo is guaranteed up front, Pogba on the left, Bruno as the 10.

We have 1 Xhaka, their midfield is all Xhakas.

Man wrote a story like he missed the deciding penalty in the World Cup final.

9 Likes

I’m not sure Nelson has ever been a better player than Sancho mate.

4 Likes

Nelson had a goal every 90 mins in the bundesfarm, also has a Premier league goal. Where’s Sanchos.

2 Likes

Nelson was never better in the Bundesliga that’s utter garbage lol, couldn’t hold down a regular spot in the team and clearly wasn’t doing enough according to Nagelsmann

People have to get their digs in whilst they can I suppose

2 Likes

What a tweet :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah this whole response to his missed penalty has been proper cringe. He missed a penalty in a random league match. Get a grip. He’s not dead, lads.

Really want these cunts to miss out on top 4 and any trophies this season just to see their PR’s response to that

3 Likes

You tell them, Ole.

McFred is the way forward.

2 Likes

Basic ass coach who likes runners .

That pivot is barely midtable level

3 Likes

The tide has really turned against Ole on redcafe over the last week. That doesn’t mean the Glazers know anything about it and the new contract gives him a longer leash, but I’m beginning to worry that they might actually sack him and bring in somebody competent later this fall or winter.

Ole in

3 Likes

Man fuck Ronaldo, really wanted to see them grovelling again on social media

United’s chant about Korean’s eating dogs…