Manchester United

Arsenal not even in the list.

You have to get the ball into the box and to encourage the players to take risks inside the box haha.

United have a ridiculous set of attackers who are fast and good with their feet, encouraged to drive at defenders.

4 Likes

Yeah each time our attackers receive the ball, they have to spend 2 seconds processing what Arteta is yelling them to do.

1 Like

I still remember that time Ferrandes stood on a defenders foot and it was a penalty. The officials couldn’t give United penalties fast enough that season, was a disgrace.

2 Likes

Jumped backwards onto a defenders foot from what I remember, it was ridiculous. Held up by VAR too lol.

Edit: Here it is.

I like that from OSG, adds extra spice for when they next play.

We need more managers taking indirects at each other rather than this buddy buddy be nice to my rival nonsense

1 Like

Anyone know how many penalties we’ve won in the EPL since that point ?

redcafe and chill anyone? :henry2:

8 Likes

Wanna bet Fernandes isn’t the greatest of all time right now?

1 Like

Im more of a United Stand and chill these days

1 Like

please read and enjoy from the penandes miss everyone

1 Like

Honestly can’t take any serious respect for Ole. A world class team will still go no where under him, United are fools to let Conte sit at the sides lol

6 Likes

That forum melts down so beautifully after another loss :wenger2:

Calm down mate, was just one peno :joy:

10 Likes

Wow so many of them want Ole out.

1 Like

Ronaldo sure is tough on his teammates.
Made Bruno write an essay as a punishment.

9 Likes

Early enough in the season for Conte to save their season.
Ole won’t survive a first round CL exit. One more bad result in this comp and he’s on his way out.

Their fixture list after the next international break is just brutal. Big big test for Ole.

@Leicester
Atalanta
Liverpool
@Spurs
@Atalanta
Man City
@Watford
@Villarreal
@Chelsea
Arsenal

1 Like

More like big test for the players to bail him out in every game lol