Manchester United

Seeing Man Utd fans twerking for being just another good side in England really makes me laugh.

Imagine telling a Man Utd fan 10-15 years ago that they’ll be going multiple season trophyless with Liverpool and City being far superior sides than them, winning most relevant trophies available.

2 Likes

Imagine telling an Arsenal fan 10-15 years ago, that after having one of the GREATEST managers of all time, and ALWAYS being in Europe, that now we would have a manager who has NO experience at all, no feckin idea, and no real passion for our club, AND we would be out of Europe for the first time in 25 years…
Doesn’t make me laugh at all…

3 Likes

That’s what you get for fighting over WBA on whose owner spends the least for their clubs.

It’s great catching up on certain threads. Had a good old laugh at all the people talking up how good OGS knowing that he was about to lose the Europa League final.

Agreed. It was great.

1 Like

Van Gaal’s football was boring as fuck. Same as Arteta.

At least LvG would drop the odd entertaining soundbite. Didn’t he tell his players to get horny before matches or something?

2 Likes

Moyes > van Gaal > Mourinho was such poetic justice for a club that think they’re known for playing good football.

2 Likes

Name and shame

I’d still take him over Arteta.

That EL final was embarrassing but Rashford screwed him a bit.

I hear you but we were also known for playing good football and our trajectory is
Emery > Arteta

We are on same track

3 Likes

Glad these massive cunts lost that final. I hate both Manc clubs.

At least the other clubs that had to get their shit done, did it.

2 Likes

The bar was really low that month.

5 Likes

Tbf I think most of the Portuguese squad stunk the place out. Bruno, Ruben Dias, Bernardo Silva, Semedo.

2 Likes

Jota too.
It’s insane how dependent Portugal are on the old guard of Pepe, Moutinho and Ronaldo. Add Rui Patricio in there as well, should have done better for the Belgium goal but he pulled off some great saves in those group matches.

3 Likes

Their coach is very much like Southgate in that he is not capable of getting the best out of a very talented sqaud.

France and Portugal should be looking for new coaches as soon as possible.

5 Likes

I got a guy in mind. Young coach, learned the game from Pep and Arsene. Very snazzy dresser and has already won a domestic trophy.

2 Likes

I hardly ever watch Bundesliga, so no idea how good this player is. Will find out next season I guess!

This makes me more interested in the story tbh.

Rashford reads The Spectator…who woulda knew

2 Likes