Manchester United

Yikes - Bad move

Woodward is ace.

Couldn’t ask for a better saboteur, so sad he’s leaving.

2 Likes

Look at that team. :sob:

1 Like

A final fuck you before he leaves, got to love what he did with United.

1 Like

Ughh. Mourinho played that team against Ajax.
As much as I love Ajax, name me one Ajax players from that final GC

Onana, Sanchez, de Ligt, de Jong, Klaassen, Ziyech, Dolberg(he was there still I think), Neres and van de Beek.

1 Like

Okay name me 11

4 Likes

Traore maybe? Was he still there? :sweat_smile:
Kluivert too? I’m running out of names. :rofl:

1 Like

Tadic

Well you showed me good

1 Like

Didn’t he go there right after or a year after that?
Love him btw.

Thought it was the year he joined cant remember lol

1 Like

They did what they had to do and beat whoever they came up against but that United EL win was the worst set of opposition I’ve seen to win the tournament

Sadly if it was us we’d probably still found a way to not win it, so I will give them some credit for that.

This tweet is disingenuous actually. Mourinho won that Europa by defeating St Etienne, Rostov, Anderlecht, Celta Vigo and Ajax (3 out of those by a single goal margin). That’s as easy as you can get for an European cup run.

In comparison OGS had to face Sociedad, Milan, Granada, Roma and a Villareal led by Mr. Europa himself. Yes United performed poorly in the final, but their run was much harder.

In short, that “achievement” by Mourinho was not impressive at all.

2 Likes

Tbf though United entered under Ole ended up here by dropping out the CL.
On Mourinho side he was in the Europa from the start and Ajax had dropped from the CL into this tournament.

Pogba really is lethargic

2 Likes

Forget whom compared Willian to Cavani…

1 Like

Always felt van Gaal got done dirty there. Yeah his football fucking sucked but he was getting the pieces into place. His incomings weren’t solid but he got rid of all the aging and finished players. Got a trophy despite the massive transition that was occuring.

1 Like