Manchester United

I’ve been saying this for ages, but the only way to stop these trolls is force everyone to provide an id when they sign up, Under their own names. Can’t be stalking and trolling people unless you don’t mind being exposed for the scum that you are that way. Plus then you could at least perma ban people and file police reports against them.

3 Likes

The thing is though, the rules aren’t tight enough. Instagram have replied to some people’s complaints saying certain posts haven’t breached community guidelines. For example, someone replied to one of Tuanzebe’s posts with a line of monkey emojis – that’s apparently not breaking the rules, presumably because there is no proof that he was being racist and not just posting pictures of a cute monkey :roll_eyes: And there were a lot worse comments than that too. These platforms could definitely do more to stop the keyboard warriors.

3 Likes

I think it is slightly below his actual abilities

2 Likes

How many years has he been here now?

It’s his 6th season in the PL. came across the summer we didn’t buy any outfield player. Still only 25 amazingly.

3 Likes

Jesus, I remember being so annoyed they got him, he looked something special at Monaco. He’s done nothing since except that goal against liverpool? on his debut?

5 Likes

And that’s how they are going to continue wasting their time with him while paying him massive wages.

Same thing happened to us with Persie but atleast we got some worth at the end.

Surprised they held on this long to Martial, I hope they keep him for even longer…watch him score against us now lol.

1 Like

RVP would have been one of the best players of the last 15 years if it wasn’t for his body letting him down.

2 Likes

He could have but my point is - we would have won a trophy either in 2007-08 season if we had a more reliable striker than him.
Our squad depth was seriously depleted for many season by sticking with him, hoping he comes good.
We should have sold him and use our time with a better striker.

All Hindsight ofcourse.

1 Like

Yeah hindsight for sure because if we sold him in 2007 and then he stayed fit 2008-2014 it would have catastrophic.

I do see what you’re saying though, it did cost us, if he was healthy more we probably win a league between 2008-2011.

2 Likes

I don’t think managers should be saying stuff like this. I remember Emery saying much the same. A good defence is more sustainable than trying to score 3 or 4 goals every game.

Sure a goalfest is great from a fan’s view, but surely an actual manager should not have that line of thought.

1 Like

Well, football is certainly falling more into what Emery and Ole are saying. When it backfires it can be really embarrassing. There’s a reason why nowadays we see so many teams get thrashed, especially in Europe.

1 Like

Well he shouldn’t because it was this philosophy that lost Keegan’s Newcastle the title to united.

1 Like

I’d rather win 1-0 thanks.

You can’t concede twice and then think you had a really stellar game.

It could be that this is him rationalising after the fact, him looking to find a response to a criticism levelled at his side, rather than being the foundation of his philosophy.

Not to say I disagree with what you’ve said, just throwing some possibilities around.

3 Likes

Wtf? :rofl:

2 Likes

Short memory syndrome on display again

1 Like

Who’s better? Arshavin?

1 Like