Manchester United

Spot on.

Seems like Ole will outlast Lampard & Arteta.

1 Like

Never bought this.

Ince wanted out and had the offer from Inter, same with Beckham and Madrid. Once it became clear they were off Fergie forced a public spat to make it look like he was the one kicking them out.

Keane was done as a player when the falling out happened. He had been at United 12 years and it’s simply impossible given his character that that TV appearance was the first time he’d challenged Fergies authority. It’s just the first time it happened after Fergie had no more use for him.

3 Likes

It definitely wasn’t the first time with Keane But I take it you watched this, with Neville saying he knew it was over in that meeting and how he saw it coming with Becks too.

Would Keane be useful squad member as a number 6 if he didn’t cross Fergie. I reckon he would, I’d take a 2005 Keane over any of our midfielders maybe bar Partey right now

I think it was probably partly the business angle with Beckham and Ince. They got 8.5m for Ince in 1994 when he was 28, which was huge back then. And 30m for a 28 year old Beckham back then was a good fee. Selling Beckham was a mistake though, they dropped off massively for the next few years and he aged like fine wine

1 Like

Pogba disasterclass as per.

4 Likes

Hahahahaha sit your asses down.

What a game to lose, Sheffield United’s second win of the season. Can’t keep on going behind and coming back to win, OGS is perfect for them hope he never leaves.

3 Likes

Pogba cannot do 90 minute games . Even on good performances he needs breathers in matches in this League. It’s actually quite shocking to see a player with a big reputation struggle like this.

1 Like

The cycle continues. Does well for a bit, then fucks it only to recover once again.

Forever stuck in the purgatory between challenging and achieving fuck all. Beautiful.

2 Likes

4 Likes
3 Likes

Thats flattering for Martial, going on appearances it looks comparable but Pepe has about half the minutes.

8 Likes

Yep. Martial has 14 starts too and over 1100 minutes whereas Pepe has 5 starts and 570 minutes lol

5 Likes

Amazingly bad year for Martial.

Two players came with massive hype and for major money and have simply been dreadful. Like so many now they don’t try and take enough control of their own game.
Happy to fall behind criticism of manager set ups. Just poor performers on a regular basis.

2 Likes

Wonder what Martial’s XG is like. Might be a bad finishing run. 17 goals and 6 assists in the PL alone last season.

3 Likes

XG a shade under 5, his XG last season was a touch over 13.

2 Likes

The lead up to the Sheff United winner looked especially bad for Martial.

Bruno does more than his fair share of the dirty work. He tracked Ampadu back a few minutes before, winning the ball back with a sliding challenge…but Bruno was walking and ball watching in this clip. Weird that they choose not to highlight it.

Sorry to the geo blocked nation.

Tuanzebe has deleted his social media accounts.

I’ve seen some of the comments left on his Instagram and it’s disgraceful. If you’re the way inclined that means you simply have to abuse people on social media, is it really that difficult to say “you’re shit” without bringing race into it?

3 Likes