Manchester United

Because he plays on the counter and has quality players, in those games better teams give you more space.

Look at how they start games, he’s the master of a jammy result I give you that.

2 Likes

Agree with your post mate.

As for Arteta. He is a complete fraud. Indeed, comes off arrogant, but has absolutely nothing to back it up with.

He must go.

3 Likes

Rashford and Martial both are examples of how you really need to persist with young players. Both are in their sixth PL seasons at this point, with over 150 league games. They’ve really only been fully hitting their stride in the last year or year and a half. That should put Saka’s inconsistency in perspective a bit.

1 Like

I think Martial is a disappointment, Rashford is the better player now despite how it looked early on.

Wildly inconsistent and wont fulfil that potential IMO. I do agree with you though, however, I guess they were more or less top echelon of young players so makes it a bit easier to persist and in Martial’s case he cost quite a lot for a player his age at the time.

2 Likes

That’s what’s annoying, we absolutely have enough pace and attacking talent to be a really threatening counter attacking team.

This is where Arteta’s tactics and selections are totally baffling. He fixed our teams defensive shape and overall defending by going to five at the back, but then decided that once we win the ball back we will slowly build up the play only to funnel it back to the left wing.

Auba, Eddie, Saka and Pepe are some of the fastest players in the league. Why not defend deep, with a low block then hit teams on the counter when we win the ball back, bags of space for all of our attackers to run on to. If that’s to basic then do what Liverpool do and win the ball back higher up the pitch and counter then. Clueless guy.

2 Likes

Rashford scored 11 non-penalty goals last season. Only 5 this season.

Martial 1 this season.

far from world class

Martial is too limited to ever become really elite, but to his credit he was really productive last year, 23 goals and 12 assists in all comps. I don’t know what happened to him this year as the production hasn’t been there so far.

I agree that Rashford is the better player or at least certainly has a higher ceiling given that he is younger and has a stronger all around game.

Its wild to me that these guys are in their sixth season at United. Cesc only played seven years for us, Hazard only played seven years for Chelsea.

I wouldn’t be saying they’re as good as Haaland or Mbappe lol

2 Likes

Yeah but what about the rest of my post bro

Tbh none of it convinced me lol

Ok lol

1 Like

KING

Only for the first five or six games. Now they’ve won six from seven, mostly against relegation teams but still, they had two games in the hand that is why their League position wasn’t as good.

wow what did he say, sounds to me that maybe took something he said to be racist or something.

Yeah, exactly. He basically used a term which has different meanings in different languages

Not exactly. South America is behind the times when it comes to racism. He’s done something similar to Suarez, the difference being he didn’t intend to be racist. He used the same word as Suarez, which translates as ‘black’ but added the word ‘ito’ on the end. Ito means little one and is a term of endearment. So he did mean to be affectionate in what would be an old ignorant grandad way over here. Where as Suarez wanted to wind Evra up purposely being a cunt

3 Likes

If he had no racial intent it doesn’t sit well for me that he’s missing games.

Educational course fine, but if your hearts in the right place you shouldn’t be missing football games.

7 Likes

Yeah similar ban as Silva for one game would of been fair.

5 Likes

The fa are cowardly pieces of shit picking on an easy situation instead of having to actually tackle racism, dumb weasels

6 Likes