Manchester United

“goalkeeper must dress again” is the one that gets me.

I think it’s a fake quote, but it’s done well.

Utd are fucked this is 100 percent the truth :joy::joy:

13 Likes

We shall see how the window goes here and see Arteta response and compare this shall we.

3 Likes

I have no time for this rational thinking mate.

3 Likes

Arteta’s no. 1 goal is to get the club back to the top, thereby fulfilling it’s potential. He’s targeting world class/possible world class targets to help get us there. What point am I missing here?

We haven’t landed any yet. If we don’t his response is key imo.

1 Like

I think we have already landed 1 target who is Arteta’s type (Gabriel - quick, ball playing CB).

Aouar, I’m hopeful we seal that, Partey - not as much. I can predict what Mikel will say if we don’t get either - we focus on internal improvements (a bit depressing when the team badly needs a lift from external acquisitions).

Backups will be signed for sure if we don’t land A&P imo

1 Like

The problem is, our team is stacked full of back ups.
What we need is the sort of quality that a top club should have.
Aubameyang is an elite player and without him we would be a fixture in mid table but we need to get a few more of his quality because, if we don’t, we’re no better off than we were last season.

Man U haven’t had a great window either but at least they already have elite players at their disposal but not the manager to go with it.

Like you say, the team and supporters need a lift from a good signing and, without it, we’re in for yet another season of frustration.

1 Like

:ozil:

https://twitter.com/manunitedzone_/status/1312571181896269830?s=21

2 Likes

NSS.

As bad as United defence is, proper organisation is the key for them.
Allegri is the solution too this mess of a club.

2 Likes

Imagine how amazing Leicester City feel for selling someone like Maguire for 80m…that is like us selling someone like Mustafi for 50p

4 Likes

Honestly think as we’ve seen here with average defenders it improves with organisation.
Maguire is not a 70 million pound player but he’s capable enough.
It’s more on the set up for me.

1 Like

you mean 80m. thats 3 Gabriel Magalhaeses !

2 Likes

Pogba is off.

He ain’t signing anything

So whose the biggest waste off Pogba or Maguire? @Darkseid

@SRCJJ you gonna defend your boy? :ozil:

2 Likes

Pogba to Arsenal on loan anyone?

1 Like

Reading those Redcafe comments

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes