Manchester United

Did they though? If you’re resting players, shouldn’t they stay on the bench all match? Instead, at one point they pretty much had their best XI on the pitch. Martial, Pogba and Greenwood were all on before 55 minutes.

I actually don’t know what OGS was trying to do. He was sulking before the match about Chelsea having more rest time. So maybe he was trying to make a point, but then realised “shit, we do actually need to win this.”

Well he didn’t start with their best lineup I should say, poor choice of words by me.

It’s a fucking travesty that these weapons have ended up in 3rd place. Fucking makes me sick.

1 Like

Away to Leicester on the last day. As long as they don’t lose, they’ll make CL.

I’m really starting to enjoy these Harry Maguire being a toad compilations

6 Likes

yeah it’s nice, especially as he cost so much and was supposed to be Uniteds VVD

5 Likes

Good thing now is these lot will have to pay their arse off to get Grealish.

Never want hear again that you can’t buy players in January.

10 Likes

Broke their previous record, I assume

1 Like
6 Likes

Ah the elusive 4th place trophy that United fans used to mock us for.

how the turns table!

1 Like

Fuck the CL

Give me the Copa Del FA any day!

2 Likes

Absolute no point being in the CL if you’re not going to turn up. United are doing fuck all in it :rofl:

1 Like

Fuck your 12, we have got 14

Multiple Man Utd players have come out saying the same thing. At what point are they gonna realize that Ferguson wasn’t the issue but instead it was the players small dicking before the match even started?
No wonder these fools crumbled once he went.

Yet when we were a class above Man U the message seemed to be “we’re Manchester United and we’re gonna repeatedly kick them instead of try to beat them fairly”

Bunch of fucking cunts.

10 Likes

You can’t play attacking football with a 4-4-2 against Pep’s pressing tica taca. Part of the reason United fell apart was because of Fergies crap acquisitions when it came to young players. He turned down getting Hazard because of agent fees

They wouldn’t have been embarrassed the way they were if they actually believed in themselves. Once Ferguson left it showed that these guys have no character.

Was it Pep’s Barcelona that Mourinho disabled over 2 legs with Inter? I think United had it in them to attempt that. We also beat them by deliberately not having the ball and hoping to counter with any scraps we could get.

There’s no way Anderson and Giggs are lining up again Xavi and Iniesta and going “yeah I’m better than this chump”.

3 Likes