Manchester United

My particular favourite is Lottery winner, like he has some groundbreaking inference due to his position :joy:

1 Like

One might argue that the prestige of the FA cup hasn’t ever recovered since

My favourite was Darren Day saying all his friends were Man United supporters. All of them. Every single one of them.

2 Likes

Feel like their good form is mainly karma from this lovely guy.

5 Likes
7 Likes

what the shit has happened to De Gea this season and part of last seaon though. He is just dropping like a stone in the sea isn’t he. He should’ve dumped that toxic waste bin a long time ago, I wonder if there is still hope for him now. RM were the favourites to sign him but after fax machine-gate now they have Curtois and he’s back in Chelsea form over there now so they’re not interested. Atlético have Oblak so they’re not interested. I have no suggestion for where but he should find another top team somewhere to go to.

3 Likes

Sheffield United as Henderson replacement

You know what, it’s funny you should say that because;

Liverpool
Man City
Chelsea
Leicester
Arsenal
Spurs

Can all stake a claim to having a better keeper than Man United right now

1 Like

Keepers* for us :sunglasses:

4 Likes

True dat.

Fair play to you, you’ve been singing Martinez’ praises for a while, prior to Leno’s injury

2 Likes

They truly bottled it this evening, what a shambles of a semi final performance.

1 Like
2 Likes

Just about to post this.

We literally got a better defender for 1/10th of the money.

This is all because I was bigging him up on the thread a few weeks ago. I’m a total jinx.

I kind of remember John Stones at one point being asked if he was going to stop doing dumb shit on the ball like that and he was basically like “Nah. If the supporters don’t like it, don’t watch.” It was when he was getting a reputation for being a good ball playing CB.

I don’t even think Slabhead has that reputation but he’s still giving it a go. Didn’t look particularly nimble during their midweek game either iirc. Still wouldn’t mind having Fernandes in our team. The way he’s started is incredibly impressive.

The main asset I want from United is the PGMOL

Think you mean 1/40th.

2 Likes

3 Likes

We’re both right basically. :facepunch:

3 Likes

Seems they rested a few players ? Obviously prioritising the top 4 finish over the cup.

4 Likes