Manchester United

Zebra lol

For anyone interested. Tldr: the increase in net debt is basically just a reduction in cash on hand.

I don’t like praising players from our rivals. And I’m sure there are many people, not just other footballers, who have done good things, but…

11 Likes

Never calling this guy a fraud again.

A heart of gold. And to think people were getting whipped up against footballers by some sleaze MPs earlier in the year. Who our of those would do what Rashford has done?

8 Likes

The PL is back and so is José’s bitterness.

1 Like

Well he’s not wrong. Ole is a clown :man_shrugging:

Hasn’t everyone said this

Well no clubs fans are going to know better than this one.

He’s got a point. And it’s not like Jose himself was able to navigate that squad and that board.

Says Mourinho who wasted around half a billion pounds on transfer fees and wages on players that saw them fall behind us.

There’s only one clown and he’s the ringmaster at spurs circus.

3 Likes

While the gesture is good, I don’t like that they’ve suggested he penned that letter himself lol

Why would he not?

You have bizarre hangups David haha

How do you know he didn’t? Given all the work he’s done so far, I wouldn’t be surprised if he did write a letter himself, and then like every writer in the world, had someone read over it and edit it where necessary.

Rashford is single handedly saving the world. He’s probably developing a Covid 19 vaccine in his spare room.

3 Likes

Footballer with humility has to be applauded. Great interview on the BBC today. Very sincere on a lot of subjects and very well articulated.
Playing for a club as big as United, its to be hoped it inspires as many young people for a role model amongst their fanbase as possible.

9 Likes

If I’m honest I don’t like the suggestion that a young footballer couldn’t pen a letter lol. Seems a very articulate man to me.

Rashy :heart:

16 Likes

What a hero

8 Likes

Rashford is a better leader of the opposition than the actual leader of the opposition :clap:

4 Likes