Manchester United

Gotta say, I love how Utd fans take the piss out of their own players. :rofl:

Yeah because no other fans do that. Wouldn’t catch us laughing at one of our shit players.

2 Likes

Grumpy!

Dopey

1 Like

Sneezy

1 Like

Funny

You ruined it. Funny is not the name of a dwarf.

5 Likes

Blimey, I’m defo not with it! I didn’t clock at all! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

We really needed @Persona to say Doc.

1 Like

Manchester United must be really bored to bring this up when its been like this in every football manager game since it was made in 2005 :joy:

“The products and services that are licensed by the claimant benefit from an association with the club’s winning culture and its brand values”

:arteta:

If anything, it’s the other way round. Football Manager’s version of United still contend for silverware!

1 Like

Sounds like they are just trying to make a few bucks on the side

It’s pathetic for the man on the street but we all know business at that level can never relate to folks like us. I wonder if their deal with PES has anything to do with this.

This may also play a role, their debt has increased exponentially. This is not a good look for them.

1 Like

Be interesting to see swissrambles analysis of that.

TBH I always wondered why clubs let Football Manager get away with using their trademark for free. I can only think it’s due to everyone in football loving it. But Championship Manager and later Football Manager got a free ride

Glazers are about to milk another £11m dividend on June 3 too

Noticed on the last Football Manager that Juventus are referred to Zebre (Some versions Schalke are referred as Gelsenkirchen), suggesting Mancs aren’t the first that has problems with the usage of their club name.

Won’t mean much for people that play it, players already download logo packs and shit.

Manure make us laugh they complained about they brand name being used then in the next breath they are complaining that the badge badge hasn’t been used.

Next time man united contact sport interactive to use their date base I hope they send them a dodge date base
An they should rebrand man united Manchester pathetic

Juventus are called zebra because Konami have the exclusive naming rights so EA and Sega carnt use it till the righgs are up