Manchester United

I heard that Maddison is a Man Utd fan, so him going there might be an easy decision for him, if they come calling.

I doubt this ever really comes into it. Having a shirt as a kid and watching them on the TV is not really going to be a deciding factor.
Once your playing I doubt you really think about them.

United are still united. Players will always leave the likes of Leicester to join them.

2 Likes

The marketability of being an United player as a world wide household name is not something you can take away from United, even if it is in jest

1 Like

18 Likes
1 Like

Peeeep :heart_eyes:

1 Like

He loves talking shit lol

5 Likes

Defo supporting United tomorrow night now. Long live king Olé!

1 Like

I’ve never liked Pogba but I might have to reconsider. High as a kite on painkillers, posting videos from the hospital, and joking about drinking his own piss!

These are truly the banter years for United. Look at that lineup for a cup semifinal. And its not because they’re resting key players (except Martial).

1 Like

McTominay missing

In the stands, on crutches.

If you take out De Gea and Wan Bissaka, the rest of that team looks mid table quality.
Very nice to see, I hope they keep up the good work.

2 Likes

A Manchester United fan who’s a Brummie. How very fitting

1 Like

This united team is bang average, glad they got schooled by City tonight.

How come Fred gets overlooked as a bum. Got to be one of the biggest misfits to ever play top flight football.
He’s got nothing. Absolutely dross.

1 Like

Poch is going to make this United side title contenders, i’m dreading it

it kinda hurts though just to know how many times this shitheap has turned us over when you look at their team they always managed a result over us and i feel on paper we have a better team.

1 Like