Manchester United

Selling Maguire to Man U for 80m was about the best piece of business Leicester have done.
They’ve pushed on and are in the top two, while Man U are out of the top four.

They spent only half of that on Tielemans and are likely to spend wisely in this window with the rest of the money.

It makes the 140m Man U spent on two defenders laughable.

The two defenders cost far too much but there decent players and are not the real issue at United.
These two in the United side under Mourinhio when they finished second could of been a different proposition. Midfield and attack is the real issues that need addressing now at the club.

1 Like

BEEF!! :fire::fire::joy:

2 Likes

I actually don’t like ex footballers as pundits attacking managers.

We saw how that fucker Neville did at Valencia and how Henry fared at Monaco.

If van Persie thinks he can do it any better at Man United, maybe he should take the reins there. The son of a bitch

5 Likes

A pundit is there to give his opinion tho.

2 Likes

What’s with the smiling related punditry?
RVP sounds like ‘buy best English players from the league’ sorta pundit

1 Like

How does it go: A fool and his money are soon parted. :slight_smile:

1 Like

OGS won more with United, but RVP was a much better and completed forward.
Both cunts anyway.

4 Likes

And now Uniturd are offering 45 million + Jesse Lingard for James Maddison from Leicester?

I guess the blues must value Maddison at 45 million + a pound.

4 Likes

I just can’t see why anyone (manager or players) would want to leave Leicester for Manchester United or even Arsenal. Money, perhaps?

If I was at Leicester, I’d at least stick it out until next summer (2021). That’s a full season of playing top flight and CL football.

Harry Maguire- prime example. He doesn’t look any better at Man United than he did at Leicester. In fact, one might argue that he looks worse. He hasn’t developed and he may have wasted a couple of seasons of prime playing career at Old Tartford before they might turn the corner

Why the fuck would Leicester want Lingard as part of a deal?

2 Likes
1 Like

Looks a decent prospect that kid.

Barely a dozen games in. Chances are as slim he makes it as any of our youth lot do.

2 Likes

Probably most academy kids do. Just think he has a degree of enthusiasm (not enough I know) but just like the look of him.

It’s not that Leicester wants Lingard, I think it’s more that ManUre are trying to unload the cunt.

Would be Jesse’s first United assist in 4 years.

7 Likes

James Maddison feels like such a typical Man United signing

2 Likes

If your playing for Leicester and you want to leave to join Ole’s Manchester United you are quite frankly an idiot imo.

Leicester are so much better than them now

2 Likes