Manchester United

I’d say Limpars corner in 91 but they took the two points on the bust up later on.
Newcastle ones a good shout though clearly out.
I do hope @Phoebica reminds her bloke about this regularly.

1 Like

After @Electrifying ‘s post about the Jamie Vardy films I stumbled upon out of context manutd, and fuck me this is peak Ferguson manutd (along with the game where they kicked the shit out of arsenal (Reyes etc))

Forgot how fucking horrible they were and their cunty fans are cheering their stoke antics

3 Likes
15 Likes

:thinking:

3 Likes

Woooooow. Didnt realise that they had it that bad in Ratchester :arteta: Rasford must be absolutely delighted to take home that trophy.

2 Likes

Put it in a tweet and people will believe anything, even on an Arsenal forum when we played Man U barely two weeks ago and drew 1-1 haha

10 Likes

I’ve erased that memory so I can confirm, Rashford scored the sole United goal in September.

2 Likes

Looool FRAUDweng4LYFE pulling fake stats out of his ass. Perm ban pls.

8 Likes

Absolutely ridiculous how much Fergie had the refs in his pocket. Shocking. Glad old whiskychops is gone.

4 Likes

I was one of those idiots it sounded good to me lelell :joy::joy:

4 Likes

apparently De Gea and Pogba are out for the game vs Liverpool on Sunday.

I didn’t want to be Ole before either but now… man.

1 Like
2 Likes

curious, played 9 games now and all of them like shite more or less but beat Chelsea and Leicester, drew Arsenal and Liverpool.

2 Likes

10 points after 9 games this season
Mourinho in meltdown mode last season: 14 points after 9

5 Likes

They do seem to perform better then usual in big games at home though. Game raising cunt s :arteta:

Defence is pretty solid and the kid James is a promising talent.
Creativity and goals are the problem for them.
Manager hands tied with that squad.

1 Like

We have a slightly better squad than them but where no more entertaining than them to watch.

2 Likes

Yeah I think they’re fine defensively, but they definitely need to sign midfielders and new forwards.

I think they’re in a positive position with regards to the rebuild though and I’m not quite sure where all the pessimism comes from. Ideally, you use OGS to help shed the deadwood in the squad and then you bring in a better manager when you actually start to sign better players.

De Gea

Wan-Bissaka - Maguire - Lindelof - Shaw

New CM - Pogba - New CM

New RW - Martial - Rashford

With 3 new starting players they’re actually well on their way to building a decent side.

I think James is good with potential to get better as well.

I think there’s potential there but I think if United want to build a future then a front 3 of James, Martial and Rashford won’t win them any titles. I think ideally, James is the kind of player United want coming off the bench in the future as a potential game changer but I don’t see long term first team quality.

But I could be tremendously wrong. All 3 are young anyway and have high enough upsides.

2 Likes